❸ S w e e t a s s u g a r

Baby I'm preying on you tonight
Hunt you down eat you alive

🌓
🌔
🌕

P A R K E R

There were more than twenty persons on the stage, the singers from Starine's label record, all gathered in this concert to sing with each other, but the only one Peter Parker never took his eyes off was (Y/n) Stark.

The boy wasn't screaming or shouting your name like the other fans, he just stared at you frozen still, trying to memorize all the details. He was nearest to sad that you didn't look his way once from up there.

Finally the others left the stage for you to perform alone, you grabbed a guitar and tuned it, then waved at the fans.

You smiled as sweet as sugar and Peter Parker was fragile in great feelings of falling in love, the way he never thought a person like him could.

"Here comes my turn for a solo song!" She said. "This is called Heaven. Sing along with me!"

[Heaven : Julia Michaels.]

Oh. Yes. Parker's favorite song. He still stood there with his eyes on you, thinking of how he would love to see you closer, he wanted to touch you.

"Love's my religion, but he was my faith. Something so sacred so hard to replace. Falling from him was like falling from grace."

'But would you fall from grace for him?' He wondered, then he figured even if you won't, as you stay high, out of his reaches singing freely like a bird in the sky, but soon, he'll break your wings and put you in a cage.

"All wrapped at once, he was so many sins. Would have done anything, everything for him, and if you asked me I would do it again."

So many sins, yes, indeed. Parker killed, Parker lied, Parker did not regret any of it and would sin again if that's what it takes to own you.

"No need to imagine. 'Cause I know it's true."

You closed your eyes, Peter watched you.

"They said all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you."

All the people started to sing along and he can't help but want to yank a knife and slit it in their throats. These people don't deserve you, these people don't deserve to see or hear your voice, you are his and his alone, from bones to the tip of your eyelashes, his.

"It's alright... my dear..." He said, nobody was able to hear it with all the noises that covered it up. "I'll take you home with me, tonight."

🌑
🌒
🌓

R O G E R S

"Detective Rogers!" James Buchanan Barnes yelled his name as soon as he saw Steve Rogers, he brought many cops along with him to the park.

"Barnes..." The taller one replied, then sighed tiredly.

"I'm very sorry, it was my fault, the killer got his eyes on me and now he's on you too."