⓭ L i g h t a s a f e a t h e r

And I've grown familiar
with villains that live in my head

  He has amazingly curly hair.

  If there was anything that helped Steve spot out Peter first, it was his hair. Followed right up with the brown, big, innocent eyes, lastly, his little sweet smile on both corners of his lips.

  "Hi." The boy said.

  "Steve Rogers this is Peter Parker. Peter Parker this is Steve Rogers." Harrington gave them a short introduction.

  "Nice to meet you." Parker said with a soft, yet confused smile. He was trying to understand who Steve was exactly, Mr. Harrington noticed it and explained.

  "Detective Steve Rogers, the one who caught The Hydra."

  "Oh....? I've read a lot about you. So nice to see you in flesh." Peter shook hands with Steve.

  "Great things I hope." Steve said under his breath.

  "Oh. Yes. Definitely, great stuff. Your work with that case." He complimented with a cute smile.

  "Well, I started burning out, could use some of your young perspective on the new case. You might have heard of The Spider." The two of them sat on the couch, Harrington walked away.

  "Uh-ha. He's all over the news, that guy." Parker nodded. "But, me? You want me? The FBI wants a college student's view?" He mocked it a little in his tone of voice.

  "See that guy over there?" Steve pointed at Bucky who was tearing up by Peter's friends, they were all excited meeting a real agent.

  "Yeah?"

  The two of them met before, at a shop, Peter was a little concerned if Bucky will make it a scene or not, but the agent looked back at Peter and asked. "Have we met?"

  Yes or No? Peter asked himself.

  Rather be honest.

  "Hey! It's you! We met at the shop!" Peter smiled.

  "Small world!" Barnes didn't think it was suspicious at all.

  "You two met?" Steve asked.

  "In a minimart, great coincidence." Peter made it all seem smooth.

  "That's James Buchanan Barnes, he came to me, same reason with every one else. The FBI is desperate. I caught the Hydra, but I did it with help, lots of it." Steve said. "Like your professor."

  "Let me guess. My professor doesn't want to get involved so his family can stay safe, and sent me in risk instead." Parker chuckled. "I understand, he's paranoid."

  "You can always quit. We want want you to look over at the files, and give something for us to go on."

  "No. It's alright. I don't really have anyone to lose anyway." He smiled sadly once then clapped his hands together. "So! Let's take a look at the guy!"