➓ D a r k a s d e a t h

Tick tock, and all too soon,
You and I must die.

🌑
🌒
🌓

P A R K E R

   I opened my eyes to see red. The injuryon my head was bleeding as the blood rolled down my skin, I remember wiping it off.

   But as I raised my hand, they were climbing on my skin. All over my body, inside this room, they were everywhere. I tried to shake them off but there were to many.

   I yelled, my voice sounded so different, I was so young when I got this memory. I remember screaming, begging for whoever put me inside that room with the spiders to let me out.

  I let them climb over the curbs of my knees, between my fingers, some even vanishing into my hair.

   I screamed and shouted for help, for hours and hours until my voice was all gone, that every time I tried to speak my lungs hurt.

   Too much... My lungs hurt, I was dying, I was literally dying. I used the last of my strength to scream one last time, just to wake up 11 years later.

   Shit.

   Fuck.

   Why? Why can evil like myself wake up with a nightmare?

   I gasped for air, it was as if I was dying, maybe I was dying. My lungs hurt and my brain was about to burst out of my skull. I crawled on my bedroom floor... not this again.

   If I'm the bad guy in people's nightmares then why did I have one? Why is it that whenever I close my eyes I see the past haunt me, other than that it made me feel more worthless than I already did, it made me feel isolated, like all those who created the darkness in me left me to deal with the devil that lives under my skin alone.

   I didn't know how I got there, but still here I was in the basement, unlocking the door to see (Y/n).

   I crawled inside leaving the door half open. (Y/n) wasn't asleep, or at least not yet. She looked up to see me on the ground.

   "Peter?" She asked softly. "Are you alright?"

   I said nothing, my heart was pounding inside my chest, there was no way my rips wouldn't  break, it felt like every beat brought me a step closer the death.

   I groaned in pain, it got louder, I screamed louder that (Y/n) started shaking.

   "Peter..." She muttered. "What can I do to help...?"

   "Liars.... Everyone lies." I said under my breath. "All you want is to get out of here.... If your ankle wasn't chained to where you are, you would have probably hit something on my head again and left this place."

   "I wouldn't do that."

   "Yeah, why wouldn't you?! Huh!?" I screamed back from across the room, sweat mixing with tears down my chin to the cold floor. My hair was covering my vision so I slicked my hair up with shaking hands.

   "Because..." She looked at me fearlessly. "I know I'd lose, even if I hit you with the hardest weapon, you would still rise up and hurt me back."