㉙ C l e a r a s c r y s t a l

Baby, I know places we won't be found.
They'll be chasing their tails tryna track us down.

🌑
🌑
🌘

P A R K E R

"So what now?" My voice sounded weaker than it usually was.

"You need some kind of way to run."

"If they find out my identity I don't think they'll ever stop chasing."

"That's why I didn't leave." She said, biting her nails. "What should we do...?" She sort of asks herself.

"Shouldn't I just... turn myself in?" I asked bitterly, my sarcasm sounded too real for my own good.

"No way."

"The first month all you did was trying to leave."

"Well-- That was---" She then stopped, she didn't know the difference between then and now. "Because this is not the first month anymore."

"You've changed."

"You've changed too, that's my whole point." She bent herself so close to me. "I changed you. Yes, I saw you become a better person."

"How can you do that?" I genuinely asked.

"Well... You stopped going out and murder people for awhile for instance?"

I smiled, not for the thought of killing but for her. "In the end, I could be a lot of things, (Y/n). But a good person is one thing I'll never be. All the things stopping me from murder are because it got in my way."

"A man can never be bad if the others aren't aware of his sin."

"...Who said that?"

"Me."

Her eyes as clear as a crystal, something reflected in it, not my reflection but some part of myself, the good or bad part?... I'm not sure. I'm not certain about anything anymore.

   She could have gone back to her life but waited until she knew me and my secrets will be actually safe. That has to be enough for me to go on.

   But it wasn't, and it hurt to think of us apart. Still, I had no choice.

   "I've got a plan." I said.

   "Does it involved killing?"

   "I hope so." I replied, staring at the details of her skin with no emotion on both our faces.

🌓
🌗
🌓

R O G E R S

   Felt like forever.

   That there was just him and Barnes together alone, well, maybe with a little awkwardness, too.

   "I'm glad you got out." Steve said.

   "I'm glad, too. Thanks for being the only one who knew I was not a serial killer."

   "Yeah, a serial killer should be addicted to killing, not plums."