⓲ C l e a n a s a w h i s t l e

Oh, I need to kill you
To silence all the sweet little things you said

🌘
🌑
🌒

P A R K E R

I didn't know being a serial would be this hard.

Well, not the killing parts. They're easy. They're my favorites. But the trying to appear normal part is killing me alive.

Friends. I want to kill them.

Stranger, like Wanda Maximoff over here. I want to kill her more.

She's been dancing around Ned all day, charming the whole group under her spells. Periodically she will glance her eyes at me, to see if I was looking, of course, I was looking, because everyone else in the room was looking at her I had to do the same.

We were supposed to be all going home and I'm supposed to be next to (Y/n) right now, doing something, but now we are all here in the nightclub Wanda and our group first met.

Everyone circled in the table where Wanda is sitting on Ned's lab, listening to her story.

"And I said, A man like you I've seen everywhere, you'll never get what I might give, I got you good!" She said then the whole group burst out laughing.

What was funny about that?

I really want to leave now, I'm two hours late from what I've promised her to be home, and the music here is unforgivably making me want to kill everyone.

"He wasn't right for you anyway, nor Ned," Flash said out drunkenly.

"ShUT uP! Dude!" Ned yelled.

"Ugh... guys." I interrupted the fun they were having. "I'm really sorry, I have to go now."

"Back home?" Wanda asked directly to me. "He always has to leave so early, you guys ever wonder what's his secret?"

She gave a glance that almost looks like she knows I kill people as a hobby, and the whole group confusedly looked at us.

Wanda Maximoff smirked. "Are you hurrying to see someone?"

"No," I replied sharply.

"Then, don't leave too soon. Party just started. Right everyone?" She said to the whole group and they dragged me back to the seat.

   Fuck me.

   30 minutes after everyone was nearly passed out from all the drink they've had. I tried not to drink much, but some still got in my mouth enough to make me dizzy.

   There's just me and Wanda left at this table who still has consciousness, we just looked at each other under the neon lights.

   "Well, it seems you're quite a drinker, are you?" She asked me.

   "So are you." I said.

   "I'll say, alcohol does not affect us, or able to please us, but some other kind of fluid does."

   The way she said it was somewhere between blood and an orange juice.