⓯ B r i g h t a s t h e s u n

𝔒𝔥, 𝔫𝔬, 𝔫𝔬, 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔪𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔫𝔬𝔴
ℑ𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔡 𝔪𝔢 𝔥𝔬𝔴'𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔫

🌑
🌑
🌑

S T A R K
(Y/n)

   I'm losing my mind.

   It feels like I will never escape this place, escape him to be specific. I cried when he left me and screamed for a help, am I so deep down in the dirt that no one can hear me?

   Because I feel like I've screamed so loud, there's no way nobody heard me. Is it a empty house up there? Where exactly am I? The only thing I know is I'm still in New York.

   All the books he bought are a reminder of himself, all of these are about a person without empathy. If he can kill those girls, why not me too? Which part in me calm his demons down?

   I've been walking inside this box for awhile now, he left the house this morning for college. College, he's still studying, the people around him have no idea about his dark side.

   What about his light side? Is that what he shows them? Because I barely see any of that.

   But his kiss was as bright as the sun.

   It almost convinced me he could be normal too.

   Oh, how it could be so much easier if he was to just say hi to me. If nobody ever hurt his soul and turned him into a monster.

   What exactly happened to him? Something must've hurt him badly, when he was younger, when he crawled into this room that night he was a lost child, innocent part of his is afraid of himself.

   The only hope for me is to keep the innocent part of him alive, along with myself.

🌕
🌖
🌗

P A R K E R

   They left me in Steve's office with nothing but files I already knew the information of, I waited for awhile, observed Steve Rogers and his personal life, until I felt like it wouldn't be so bad to get out and have some fun.

   I opened the door and looked around. The lab, I could use the lab, all the stuff I borrowed from the university's lab might be handy but nothing is as fancy as FBI's. I walked into it and found Helen Cho.

   She glanced up at me. Then stared like I did something bad.

   "Hello." She said.

   "Uhh... Hi. I'm Peter Parker, Mr. Rogers was probably too hurried to introduce me so I figured I should do it myself." I smiled at her, reached out to shake her hand.

   "I'm working." She showed me that she was wearing gloves over some samples.

   "Oh? Sorry. I'm so stupid. You don't mind me coming in here, don't you?" I asked her.

   "Just don't touch anything." She said, she ignored me so hard.

   "May I ask what is it you're doing? I could use some scientific facts to help me."