⓰ B l i n d a s a b a t

And let the clouds fill with thunderous applause
And let lightning be the veins

Ned is in love.

Not in the lock-her-up-in-the-basement Peter kind of way. They chat a lot, face-time and a couple of things couples do. He brags it to Flash every chance he has. Even without paying much attention to their little love story, Peter got a lot of information from Ned about his 'babe'.

She has green eyes, bright brown hair, and the sweetest smile ever.

Peter thought she will disappear after a couple of days, but she stayed with Ned, still talking to him. Now they planned to have a family, to get married eventually, even today she insisted to come at the college and meet Ned's friend.

Peter sat there with a steak knife, trying so hard to focus on eating and not yanking the knife into Flash's throat who just couldn't shut up.

"No one is coming Ned! She'll left you!" Flash mocked.

"No! We're really in love, she wanted to see me and you guys! She's just late! Please wait!" Ned begged.

"Maybe she was just fucking with your head..." Tiny McKeever said, looking as done as the others. They were all in the cafeteria, waiting for Ned's babe.

"No. For real, she loves me, she's the mother of my daughter and son!" Ned insisted.

Peter Parker put down his knife, he finished his lunch and wiped his lips clean with the tissue paper. He looked at the clock on the wall, it was 12:45, today's college class ended early, everyone was supposed to be going home if Ned hadn't asked them to wait for him.

"No one is falling in love with you Ned. This is as impossible as the FBI chose Peter over me." Flash glanced angrily at Peter Parker who was minding his own business.

"What?" Peter asked back.

"You got a job with the FBI!" Flash slapped the table.

"Yeah. I did." Peter said with no expression on his face.

"Then tell us about it!"

"Like what?"

"Hot chicks! Does the FBI have a lot of hot FBI agent chicks?"

"Ugh... They're mostly guys, at least in my department, and the girls doesn't seem to care about anything else other than their work." Parker said, he looked at the clock, it was 12:47.

"So, they have any suspects yet? In the case?" Flash asked.

"I can't tell you guys or they'll fire me. I'm late too, I was supposed to be meeting them in just about 10 minutes too." Peter stood up from the seats. "Dude." He called Ned. "I'm really sorry, I can't wait for her today."

"No! I told her about you getting a job with the Feds! She wants to meet you the most!" Ned said.

"I'll make it up to you. Okay? Sorry, I really have to go." Peter Parker put his bag over his back and walked away. Ned sighed sadly as he sat back down.