Chapter 27

Sheila's POV:

I'm currently packing my dress for the trip which Harry planned for us. I put all my necessary stuff inside the luggage and closed it tightly. I am getting so excited about the trip but he won't tell me the place where we are going.

He said it is a surprise...

"Did you pack already?" Quinn asked entering my room.

"Yeah, just now I finished," I replied.

"Sheila, I have no idea about the packing. Can you please help me with the packing?" she asked giving me a puppy dog face.

I shook my head and smiled at her. "Sure Quinn. Come, let's go."

"I know that!! You would help me. well.. that what friends do." She raised both her hand sarcastically in the air. I smiled at her and walked towards her room along with her.

For these days, she was so excited about the trip like a kid who is eagerly waiting to hold her favorite toy.

A gasp escaped my mouth when I entered her room and I looked at her in disbelief. There were three travel bags on the floor which was completely packed well and the fourth one was half packed with her accessories.

She gave me an innocent look and took one of her dresses which I assumed was a bikini. "Quinn what for that. We are not going to the beach?" I narrowed my eyes at her.

she gave me a pointed look and walked towards me. "Look, girl. Don't spoil my mood. You are here for helping through my packing, not to give a lecture. So don't waste my time and tell me which one is best." She showed me a bikini one by one.

"Everything worst," I muttered under my breath. She acted like she heard nothing and showed several colors of bikini which all were too small even to consider as a cloth.

"Quinn, it's too small and I'm not sure whether it would fit for you and truth to be told, it's too revealing," I said honestly.

She sat on her bed dramatically and tapped her feet on the floor. "Sheila, It's not for me. It's for you."

"What?!!!" My eyes would have bulged out of its socket. "Are you serious? I'm not going to wear those kinds of stuff." I scoffed and threw a bikini on her.

"Please don't be a Drama Queen. I know you would like to wear this, but you are not admitting."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No?"

"Yes."

'See now you have admitted." she pointed a finger at me and laughed like a maniac.

"Quinn!" I shrieked and charged towards her. We both ended up on her bed rolling one to another, not enough to hurt my hand.

As we were busy with fighting each other we didn't notice whoever was standing in her room until a voice clear, which made us look at the source of the voice.

"What's going on there!" Harry asked while Kevin standing beside him who coughed awkwardly and looked between us.

We both realized our position and pulled apart. I climbed out of the bed and adjusted my clothes, she did the same.

"I will explain everything," I told them awkwardly. I felt heat overwhelmed my body from the embarrassment.

"No, I will explain." Quinn stopped me from further talking. She then took the two bikinis on the floor which I threw before and showed to them.