Chapter 8

Sheila's POV:

Days rolled faster than I could visualize.

Currently, I am waiting for Tammy in the playground. As usual, we planned to meet here. After that incident, he became very closer to me. I came to know more about him. In fact, he opened himself yesterday that he has a girlfriend and her name is Lilly Johnson.

I am really happy for him. He cares a lot about her. I will certify she is the luckiest girl in the world. Whenever he talks about her, his eyes display some emotion which I can easily tell how much affection he has with her.

"Hey, are you there!" He waved his hand in front of me. "Ahh... Hmm sorry, I was pacing out." I gave him a sheepish smile and my cheeks flushed with the crimson red.

"Hmm, I see." He teased.

"What?" I asked confusingly.

"Huh nothing.." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Sheila..."

"hmm?"

"Actually-- I wanted to tell you something important." He sounds unsure.

Please no more party. I won't come.

"About What?" I asked unsure of myself.

"I'm going to Australia with my girlfriend. You know it's a kind of small vacation." He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

Boy! I thought you are going to invite me to another family function.

"Ohhhh..that great." I cheered. I was saved!

"Are you sure? you okay?" He asked with concern.

"Yeah! I am okay, boy. Don't worry too much. Enjoy your trip." I clasped my hands happily. It's not because he is going on the trip with his girlfriend, it's solely because he didn't invite me to his party like I guessed. I couldn't be happier until once again he invites me to his home.

"So, someone took my place, isn't it?" He asked making me glare at him.

"Stop behaving like a kid. She is also my friend." I huffed.

"Then what about him?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Are you mad? He is her boyfriend. That's all. Also, he seems very nice."

"That's why I'm saying you someone took my place." he faked a cry and whipped his fake tears.

"You are unbelievable!" with that saying I threw him some random stuff on his head.

"Haahaahaa!" He laughed richly.

"I hope you will get a good time with them when I was not around." I nodded my head as a comprehension, he wants my contentment even when he was not around.

"But please don't forget me." He added.

Sometimes he feels jealous when I talk to Quinn or his boyfriend Kevin. Huh! Such a crazy friend.

For these past days, sometimes, I hang with Quinn and her boyfriend Kevin. They became very closer to me in a short period, not like her arrogant cousin whose name I assume is Harry.

The very first day when Quinn introduced Kevin to me, I scolded Kevin for the accident he had nearly caused me but I wasn't aware of it was sparked by Harry. At first, he was taken aback of my outburst; His look was hilarious. Then Quinn explained that it was not him beside it was her cousin.

I apologized for my mistake. Eww! Such an embarrassing moment. Like a real gentleman, he just smiled showing his perfect white teeth and shook his head saying it was not a problem. I felt relieved after that.