Chapter 26

Sheila's POV:

I felt a hard object besides me that made me open my eyes and I looked around the surrounding to see the lamplight is still on and he is sleeping peacefully on my right side holding my hand in his left and his other hand was crossed against his forehead which was rested on the bed.

He pillowed his right hand for his head that made me furrow my brows.

Did he sleep the whole day in this position? What if he gets neck cramps or any?

I turned my attention towards my prince charmer and astonished by the way he was sleeping like an infant. He was so cute and handsome in his sleeping. His lips were partly opened and I wanted to touch his pink lips and run my finger through his messy hair.

He is a baby when he is sleeping but other time like a monster. No one can predict him easily.

I don't know how far I had been admired this sleeping beauty; maybe until he stirred on his sleep and changed his facial expression as to some wrinkles were formed on his forehead. I think he is not comfortable with this position.

I looked at the wall clock and it showed 3:00 am, there is the ocean of times for sleep. I slowly pulled out my hand from his grip and put the pillow under his head. His features soften immediately that's enough for me to fall asleep once again.

I laced my finger with him and turned the lamp light off before closing my eyes.

---

"Hey! wake up." I heard a husky voice spoke and felt someone was stroking my hair gently.

"Leave me alone, Harry. I want to sleep." I groaned and pulled the bedsheet over my head.

I heard him chuckles beside me. "Sheila! wake up. It's almost lunchtime and you hadn't eaten anything from yesterday evening. You had almost 18 hrs sleep. So wake up and eat something." He said pulling down the bed sheet from me.

No wonder why the sun is shining brightly through the window.

I sat on the bed and looked at him through my sleepy eyes. "Good morning." He smiled at me and I gave him a smile back.

"Harry! Haven't you gone to college?" I asked furrowing my brows.

Does he skip his college because of me?

"How does it look like?" He asked amusingly.

"Arrrhh!!" I pulled my hair out of frustration but felt a strange feeling that my hand is not functioning and to prove my hypothesis I couldn't able to bend my left hand when I tried, and my hand was heavy as well.

By chance, Is there any possibility to gain weight overnight and all the weights would be stored in one hand?

I looked at my hand and a gasp escaped from my mouth. A huge sandal colour bandage was covering my whole palm not leaving any space to breathe my skin. I confusingly looked at him who was staring at my already stunned face.

"You screamed out of pain in your sleep, So I called the doctor again. He examined your injuries and wrapped the bandage around it saying it would heal you fast and you don't feel so much pain." He answered for my unasked question.

I gave him a weak smile and looked away. For some reason, my eyes welled with tears but I blinked it back. How come in the world someone is so nice to me though I'm not worth it?

"Come down, lunch is ready." I nodded my head and looked at my palm. "Don't worry, this is waterproof. So get a nice bath and come down." With that, he walked out of my room.