Chapter 13

Karl's POV:

When I saw him carrying Sheila in his arm I felt the sudden urge to stop him and wanted to snatch her away from him and when I did, he defied my threat and carried her away while I was standing there like a dumb ass.

I don't like it when anyone touches the strand of her hair other than me whether it's from hate or affection I have the full rights over her, only ME.

When she bumped into me the first day of her college, I felt something towards her maybe anger or affection or-- the name I exactly don't know what it is.

And day by day I used to bully her to gain her attention, I have no idea why I want her full attention but being such a naive, she didn't feel anything towards me and that drove me crazy even more.

I like her attitude and behaviour.  Whenever she sees me, she hid behind the pillar or the wooden table or even behind some random person.

She might have thought I didn't notice her, but I had noticed all her movements. If she wants to play a game definitely I will participate, then two can play, I kinda like it.

But sometimes her behaviour made me lose my temper and the little bit of patience I have with her. Whenever I tried to get to know about her, she kinda ignores me and goes against my will.

If anyone goes against my will, I would definitely sue them but not her. I need her beside me, it feels like she is my cure. Cure to my hidden wound.

When she threatened to drop her studies, I have no option from burning her document cause I don't like the idea of her dropping the college.

She is mine and she is not going anywhere. I will make sure that whom she belongs to. I own her-- her everything. I will make sure to everyone knows she is mine.

Mine to spoil.

A rage rushed into my body like a volcano when I saw her at the party. I have no problem with her presence there, but the problem is she was with Tammy, my cousin.

If anyone had in his place, I would make sure that they were dead now but with him, Nah. I consider him as my brother but I won't give any shit to anyone even they belong to my blood.

I don't like sharing mine to anyone.

I already warned him to stay away from her, but he didn't take my words seriously. Couldn't able to control my anger, I punched him and hit the hell out of his life.

If his mom hadn't come for his rescue, I would have taken his life. He may be my cousin but that doesn't mean he can take advantage of her.

Nowadays I feel very possessive towards her, she is so innocent and perfect. I can't bear when she ignores me like I did not exist.

When I told her to drink the liquor she seemed a bit taken aback. why? Hasn't she drunk alcohol before?

When I handed her a drink, her eyes widen in shock like she saw a Ghost but she emptied the whole glass in one shot when I glared at her. That's what I need from her, the fear in her eyes which soothe my beast

She seemed so harmless, she doesn't have any bad habit in her life. At her age, most of the girls are a complete spoiled brat but she was different from others which made my heart very happy.

My heart is craving for her. Soon, I will have her in my arms. I brought her to my house after she passed out in the club. She slept peacefully on my bed. So far I don't remember bringing anyone in my home even my ex but again she broke my rules.

This girl did something to me...

I don't like whenever that Brooks's family was hanging around with her. My dad strictly told me to stay away from them, because their parents are very close to him. He doesn't want to lose his business.

Our parents may be a business partner but If they cross my lines, I will show them who I am.

Inhaling deeply, I followed him where he went and saw him talking to the nurse in front of the medical room.

Harry's POV:

"What are you doing here? Don't you have any class to attend?" I asked irritatingly.

Nice move!

He fisted his arm and took a few steps forward, "look..." he started but I cut him off in his midst saying, "you may be a president's son but that doesn't give you any right to rule the city. If..." before I could finish my sentence he grabbed my collar and tried to punch me but I shoved him away.

"Listen! If I want I will expel you from this college. You are playing with fire, the fire will burn you alive. So be careful." He warned.

Fire! Who? He?!

"Are you kidding me." I let out a chuckle. "We both knew you can't do anything against me, even you can't touch the strand of my hair. You have authority to other people because they were afraid of you, but the same is not applicable to me." As hearing me he tensed a bit.

"As you said you are a fire but I'm the storm that will extinguish the fire in a second. Don't bother her again, or else I will make you pay. Mark my words. No one can save you from me." I warned.

"And one more thing, try to change your attitude, it's not good for your future." I patted his shoulder like giving him a bit of friendly advice.

"Don't say what to do. I'm warning you to stay away from my girl. She is mine and only mine." He barked.

"It will happen in your dreams," I smirked.

This guy is speaking nonsense. Who will love him if he keeps his shitty attitude?

"Wait and see I will have her soon." with that he stormed out of the place.

His girl? I twisted my lips. I see...

*

*Don't forget to vote & comments*