Chapter 25

Sheila's POV:

beep! beep! beep!

I groaned in frustration when my alarm went off. I pressed the top button of the clock to stop the alarm without even opening my eyes. I didn't get enough sleep at last night, the pain in my hand was unbearable as it likes some needles were stuck in my wound and spinning around.

I unwrapped the bed sheet from my body before folded them neatly on the bed. My headache is not helping.

I wanted to sleep more but my hand is hurting like a bitch. I badly need a coffee with that I forcefully stepped out of the bed and walked towards the door, one eye still closed. I opened the door and step down the stairs carefully not to slipping down.

It's 6:00 am in the morning. I hope no one would have woken up this early. When I reached the kitchen, I opened the fridge and grabbed the orange juice which Quinn had kept for her.

I gulped down the juice but spit it on the floor when the moment the cold liquid reached my throat. Arrg! What I am doing? I need coffee, not juice!

The tingling sensation woke up my sleeping cells and I put the bottle where it was before, and shut the door. I turned my right and took one step forward just to reach the kitchen counter but my poor eyes landed on the two immature creature which forcefully made me let out a long shriek.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I covered my eyes with both hands.

Kevin and Quinn are making out in the kitchen counter! They didn't notice me entering the kitchen.

What is about early in the morning?!

They both froze on their place once they saw me and Quinn buried her face on his chest out of embarrassment. I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

Should I turn my heels and run towards my room or pretended like I see nothing and do what I came for?

"What happened?" Harry yelled before storming out of his room. Once I saw him a loud scream make its way out of my mouth without my knowledge that would have made their ears go deaf and I covered my eyes with my hands.

He was in his boxer and holding a T-shirt in his hand. I think he would just wake up hearing me screaming out of my lungs.

Opps!!! I almost saw his V line.

"What happened?" He asked once again standing in front of me. I could feel his presence that brought an unknown shiver to my spine.

"Can you-- please wear your t-shirt?" I pointed the T-shirt in his hand with my one hand while covering my eyes with others.

"Now you can open your eyes," He said and I peeked open my eyes to meet his gorgeous face and his plum lips which is tucked upwards, somehow he wore his T-shirt.

Thank God!

I let out the invisible chuckle when I saw the horrific reaction on his face, besides his hair, was totally in a mess as to prove he came straight away from the bed. He might have no idea what's going on here. He looked back and forth between us trying to figure out the answer but hell, no. I won't laugh. I'm mad at him, aren't I?

"Now tell me what's the problem? Why are you screaming? Are you okay?" He asked one by one.

I nodded my head eyeing Quinn and Kevin who were wearing a natural pink blush on their face.

"Sorry, I accidentally hit my hand on the cupboard when I was trying to take the mug." I lied hoping he would believe my lie. But it's partially true, the pain in my hand was unbearable. I wanted to scream again.