Chapter 15

Sheila's POV:

Just three hours then I will be free from these exams.

And---

Semester holiday will kiss my soul.

Flipping the page one by one, I recalled the portion of the important question as getting myself prepared for the last exam of this semester.

Today's subject is Engineering Graphics but I am not good at this field. Being a genius Harry taught me about how to angle the design and picture the front view, top view and end view but these geometric features are totally confusing.

Somehow with the help of Harry, I managed to learn the basic which will be very useful for me to pass the exam.

Hmmm...Time flew so fast.

The thinking of him brought a smile on my face. A complete stranger became a good companion. It will only happen in tv series but sometimes it is possible in real life too.

Most of the girls attained me just to shamelessly talk about him and to ask his number like I'm his personal bodyguard. This behaviour of them eventually gave me a headache and a little bit jealousy too.

But whenever I told him about these girls, he as a holy saint ignores the topic like he didn't find any interest on this, which made my heart rest in place.

We used to meet in the cafeteria or playground when we get our free time and most of the time we ended up in a classical restaurant to have dinner.

At first, I was hesitant to go with him when he asked me out for a date but his every tendency made me feel comfortable. 

He didn't even ask my mobile number instead he took my phone and saved his number like he owns my phone.

He is so nice to me but not to others. Most of the girls shoot a dagger towards my direction whenever we hook up and truth to be told I was kinda getting used to this.

One day Karl came to my class and dragged me out like he usually do but there my saviour saved me from that arrogant Devil boy. They also encountered a heavy fight and ended up grounded for a week.

That whole week we spent some time in the park late in the evening and shared our past life memories.

He is not an open type, I think. Because whenever I spoke he listened carefully like he was enjoying whatever he was hearing. But he didn't say too much about his life.

It's like he is hiding something from me but I didn't push him to open his mind for me. If he was not comfortable with sharing his thoughts, then I am not going to ask. But I have a curiosity about what would be he hiding.

After the encounter with Harry, whenever Karl comes under my view I could see his body tense visibly like he was controlling himself.

I don't know what happened between them but he kinda keeps a distance from me as if he didn't, his life would be in hell and I'm more than pleased for that.

One day, we planned to go to the club as Quin insisted. Being with them I felt safe and agreed to go there. But to my discomfort there I saw most of the teenagers were drinking and riding each other bodies. Harry noticed my uneasiness and dragged me out of the club and drove his car to the beach.

I surprisingly 'aww!' at him. He remembered my likes and dislikes! We two spent our lovely moment at the beach as lacing our fingers like we were afraid to get lost in the crowd.

After that, we ate 'Panipuri' which is famous in North India. One in a lifetime I had Panipuri with my family when we went to our relative house to attend the marriage function and I instantly fell in love with this food but he looked like not interested in his food. So I grabbed the plate from him and brought him an ice cream which he gladly accepted.