Chapter 20

Sheila's POV:

"Harry, I can't take it. You already did a lot to me. I don't know how I am going to repay for everything. So please don't force me into this." I pleaded.

He let out a long defeat sigh before pulled his hand back. "Okay fine." Then he raised his hand and palm up gesturing me to give him my phone.

I furrowed my brows but gave it to him anyway. I wonder why he asked my phone. Does he angry for I didn't accept his new phone and going to break mine?

He smiled at me by witnessing my confusing state. "Don't worry I won't break it. Since it is your sentimental gift I'm going to fix the problem."

"Harry it's not possible. I already gave my phone to many shops for repair, but they all said it's not possible because the circuit in the mobile pad was totally damaged and it cost a lot to replace. It's better to buy another phone." I heaved a defeated sigh.

He shook his head disapprovingly and then tucked his lips upwards. "Nothing is impossible in this world. Just give me a day, I will repair your phone." His voice portrayed a fist of confidence.

"Are you going to replace the circuit? It's also cost to a new phone. There is no difference between buying a new phone nor replacing the circuit. So give me my phone back." I insisted.

"Can you please listen to me at least for a time?" He asked, raising his lengthy eyebrows.

"Okay, I'll listen." I folded my arms across my chest and waited for his explanation.

There is no way I'm going to let him spend his money on this. For God's sake, it's my problem. I will deal with this! Somehow he read my mind and started to explain further. "Kevin has some stocks in his box. I think I can use one of his tools, it may fix the problem." His eyes twinkled when he spotted my awestruck face.

Kevin! You really are a genius.

"This is the old model phone, most probably 80's kids will use. So looking for the circuit is waste of time and I'm damn sure it would be not available in any of the showrooms. It's a simple matter. I can handle this. Are you okay with this."

I nodded my head slowly, unable to resist him. He smiled showing his cute dimples. How did he know all these things? Without opening the part, he found out what was damaged inside and gave me a solution.

Great...

After that, we had breakfast in their living room before heading to college. I wore Quinn's blue jeans and purple colour tank tops which perfectly fit for me.

Harry offered me a ride which I gladly accepted. If I say no he would fight for the answer 'yes'. So it's better to comply with him. That's what my heart also wants.

Once we reached the parking area, I saw all pairs of eyes are watching us intimately. Some of them had a curiosity look where some of them had a disgusting look. He ignored all their stares and laced his fingers to mine with that we walked towards the hallway.

"See you later." Harry dismissed me before he enters into the gent's bathroom.

Meanwhile, a worried Tammy came out of the restroom and inquired me about the fire accident and I explained everything to him. When he saw Harry is walking towards us, he said quite goodbye and walked away.

"I thought you left for your classroom but seems you are flirting with your old friend." He huffed, annoyance is crystal clear on his face.

What is his problem? Tammy is my best friend. I can't ignore him just because he hates his gut.