Chapter 18

Harry's POV:

12 hours before......

She is trying her best to seek my forgiveness. But no, I'm not let them happen that easily. If she thinks I'm behaving so rude towards her, that's not a matter to me but she has to learn her mistake. Whatever she said inside the classroom is still haunting me.

How easily she said those words while I was suffering here for her. "I don't need any of your permission and it's none of your business." It still hunting me in my sleep. How could it be possible for her? Doesn't she feel anything towards me?

It's been a week since I have started to avoid her. Whenever she hooks with us I left them alone. One day Quinn confronted me for my behaviour and told me how sorry she was. But I was not convinced.

Her every word was like a sword that cut my nerve randomly. "I gave my phone to my brother for his project work and I don't have another mobile." She came with a lame excuse. I raked my finger through my hair frustratingly and parked my car in the parking slot.

I really missed her.

Once I parked my car, I grabbed my bag and ready to go but there she was waiting for me, still biting her nail. It's one of her habits when she gets nervous.

Once our eyes met, I looked away and started to walk towards the lobby. She followed me behind in a quiet manner like a child trying to seek forgiveness from her mom.

"Hi, Harry." A blonde waved me and started to half-run towards my direction.

"I'm Kaya." She stretched her hand for a handshake. I gave her a polite handshake. If it had happened any other day I would have ignored her but not today when she was standing beside me having a curiosity in her eyes like who is this blonde.

Well... I have no idea who is standing in front of me either. Most probably she would be from my class. I assumed to myself.

"We both are the same class. Don't you remember?" She asked exactly reading my mind.

I nodded my head. Even though I do not remember her, I wanted to play this game to make her jealous. Most of the girls are trying to find the reason to talk to me in these past days and I don't remember who is who.

"Today my birthday and I throw a party at my house. I will be very happy if you come." She smiled at me for expecting my answer as a yes.

"Yeah Sure! I will come, it's my pleasure." I ensured her while cursing her inside my mind.

She gave me a bunch of chocolates and a hug while I was standing there without functioning. I wanted to push her away but I didn't. "Thank you so much. I'm so glad." She shrieked like a child.

Ohhhh, God! Does she have any manners?

"Ohhhh! You must be Sheila, right?" She asked her making a fake smile. In the corner of my eyes, I saw her nodding her head.

"Take it. Today my birthday." She gave her a chocolate.

What?

I want to throw all her chocolates in her caked face but again I didn't. She insulted my girl in front of me. How dare she. I fisted my hand but said nothing.

"Okay, see you at the party. Bye! bye!" She waved before walking out of my sight.

Yeah sure! In your dream.

I began to walk again while unwrapping the chocolate cover and I took one bite. Actually,y I'm not fond of chocolate, she knows this very well.

"Harry, can you please stop ignoring me. It's doesn't fit for you," She mumbled slightly irritated from my behaviour. I pretended like I heard nothing and resumed my walking. Suddenly, she grabbed my arms and forced me to look at her.