F I N A L P A R T

There's going to be a lot of time jumps in this chapter as there has been in the past couple chapters.

Loving can heal,
Loving can mend your soul.

M A R C I E

"Oh Marcie, you look stunning!" Mary says, holding onto my hand as we both stare in the mirror in my old bedroom. The white wedding dress adorns my figure. It's simple and the only wedding dress we could get our hands on and afford in the twenty four hours.

I take in every little bit of my appearance. Never did I think I would be getting married at the age of twenty two. Never did I think I would even be getting married. But here I am stood in front of a mirror, twenty four hours after finding out I'm having a baby with the man I adore. The wedding dress hugs my body and I can't help but smile at the little bracelet on my wrist given to me by my little sister. My hair was down to my shoulders and in loose waves, done by my wonderful mother. I didn't bother wearing any makeup because I hate it but a little bit of clear mascara and a swipe of tinted lip balm wasn't going to hurt anybody.

Jonathan taps on the door and smiles at my appearance. "Are you ready?" He asks, wearing his tuxedo with a red bow tie.

"I've been ready as soon as he got down on one knee." I grin and April walks into the room, making fake gagging noises causing me to let out a little giggle. "You look beautiful April." I say and the slight blush that covers her cheeks, doesn't go unnoticed. She wears a cute part dress that's baby blue and has a white bow going around her waist. Her hair is in curls going down her back.

"You look okay I guess." She teases and I gasp and tickle her sides.

"Alright ladies, we have a nervous groom waiting for us back at the church, so I think we better be off." Jonathan announces. I can just imagine Harry being all fidgety and nervous in my mind.

We all get into the car and drive down to the little church we were able to hire at the early hours of this morning. My nerves start to build up and my heart rate picks up a little. My head begins to feel heavy as we get closer and closer to the church. I feel the slight tinge of whispers and murmurs in the back of my mind but I just brush them off. Like I always do.

When we get to the church, Gemma is stood outside with Thalia. I asked Gemma to be my bridesmaid and of course she immediately agreed, the woman is practically my older sister. I step out and Jonathan takes my arm, looping it with his and gripping onto my hand. I can tell he's just as nervous as I am, possibly even more. "You look amazing Marcie." Gemma grins and I thank her.

I hear the sound of our song in the church and I know on the other side of the door is the man that's about to become my husband. Thalia and April go in first, being the flower girls and spreading the flower petals onto the ground. Gemma and my mother then follow suit, both of them wishing me good luck.

I hear sniffling and I look up to see Jonathan tearing up. "I can't believe my little girl is getting married." I start to tear up to and I wrap my arms around Jonathan.

"I love you dad." I whisper and he cries even more. I dry away his tears with my thumb and he pulls out a hanky for me to dry mine.

"I love you to my sweetheart." He replies and we both laugh at the pair of us being in tears before the weddings even started.

It's then our turn to walk in through the church doors and my heart flutters as I enter the church and see Harry looking at me down the aisle. His hands are behind his back and he's wearing a suit that makes him look incredibly handsome. Calm yourself Marcie. A slight look of worry covers his face but I just shake my head and smile, which causes him to relax a little.