S E V E N T E E N

'High on legal marijuana.'

H A R R Y

I watched her, my eyes glued to her, as she watched the cartoons in fascination on the screen. She told me she never really watched cartoon as a kid so I offered to put on Cartoon Network on and ever since I turned the Tv on she hasn't said a word.

Her beautiful brown eyes are glued to the screen as she watches the cat chase the mouse around the house.

I take in her every expression, her confusion, her happiness, sadness, when she laughs, gets frightened. It was amusing in some ways but I couldn't get over how mesmerising she was.

I saw the goosebumps raise on her arms so I grabbed the throw and handed it to her. She took her eyes off the Tv and looked down at the grey blanket in my hands. She smiled and thanked me before wrapping her tiny body in it.

"Hey, you want anything to eat?" I ask her but she shakes her head. I wait to hear the rumble of her stomach which has been going on for about five minutes now.

She blushes when her stomach makes a gurgling sound and I grin as she gives me an embarrassed look, "Maybe something small." She mumbles and I nod getting up from the couch to grab a bag of popcorn for us to share.

"Thank you." She says as I place the bag between us.

As we sit there watching the cartoons on the small screen, Marcie jumps all of a sudden when the door swings open and Louis walks through butt naked.

"Harold!" He slurs, obviously drunk.

"What the hell Louis?" I exclaim and he stops to look between me and Marcie. His eyebrows furrow but then he smirks.

"Is that you're new girl Haz?" He asks, taking out the milk carton from the fridge and drinking straight from it.

"Shut up Louis, you're scaring her." Marcie clings on to my shirt as she shields herself behind me away from Louis. "Marcie it's okay, this is Louis." I whisper to her.

"N-no Harry." She shuts her eyes and shakes her head. I prayed to God she wasn't going to have an episode again today.

"Hey, Hey, look at me Marce." She shakes her head but I stroke her hair and she takes deep breaths, her eyes looking up to meet mine. "It's just Louis. Louis' is my best friend. He's not going to hurt you, just a little tipsy is all."

I glare at Louis for his intimidating entrance, well intimidating to Marcie. His eyes soften when he realises just how fragile Marcie is. He puts the milk down and grabs a towel to hide his dick and wraps it around his hips.

He walks towards us and held his hand out for Marcie to shake. "I'm sorry if I gave your fright Miss, I'm Louis Tomlinson." He says, seeming to sober up just a tad from drinking that milk.

"See Marcie, not scary at all." I told her and she stares at Louis' hand before slowly shaking it.

"'M M-M-Marcie." She says and I feel proud of her for feeling confident to talk to Louis but I frown when I slowly see her start to hide away again.

"I should probably set her up in my room." I tell him and he nods in understanding.

I take Marcie to my room and walk over to grab her some of my clothes for her to wear tonight. I hear her small footsteps walk around my room and take in every detail.

I grab her one of my shirts and a pair of boxers and some of my socks which would be big on her but I didn't want her feet to get cold during the night.

I turn around and see Marcie looking at a picture of my family. "That's my mum and my sister." I tell her and she looks at me and smiles.

"T-they're both s-so p-pretty." She stutters.