F I F T E E N

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life, won't look down won't open my eyes
Keep my glass full until morning light, 'cause I'm just holding on for tonight

♡♡♡

H A R R Y

"Harry you'll never guess what!" Louis yelled in my ear, clearly no longer sober after the many drinks he ordered. 

"What?" I smile, trying to loosen up and have a good time. 

I had arranged a night out with Louis, Niall and a few other friends. We all came to the pub near the outskirts of London, it was the pub we'd always go to altogether every Saturday night but because of my new job, I hadn't been able to come with the lads for the past few weeks. 

I wanted to make it up to them by inviting them all down, thinking it was going to be fun and I could let loose for just one night but all that runs through my head is Marcie and how much I want to spend my night with her than being in this sweaty pub filled with drunk men yelling at the football on the small tv in the corner.  

"See that girl... T-that girl in the c-corner." He slurs and points to the strawberry blonde in the corner of the pub who was wearing close to nothing and looking at me with a lustful look in her eyes. Her tongue poked out and wet her bottom lip as she saw me looking. 

"I see that girl Louis." I said and tried to keep him steady as he wobbled around. 

"She wants me to get your n-number. Can she h-have your n-number, please Hazza?" He begs me and I roll my eyes at his drunken state. 

"No. I think we should be getting you home..." I tell him and put his arm around my shoulder. He puts all his weight onto me as we make our way to the entrance of the pub. "Niall, I think we're gonna go. Louis is off his face." I tell him and he nods. 

"Sure, I'll see you soon Harry!" He says, his eyes focused on the small television screen. The Irish boy yells as his team score another goal on the TV. 

We walk out of the pub and I take out my phone to call an Uber. My eyebrows furrow as there are at least twenty five calls from work. I've even got a call from Doctor Andrews himself which was a protocol he'd use if it was a very serious emergency. 

I quickly call an Uber for Louis who is currently sitting on a bench staring into space and call Doctor Andrews straight afterwards. It feels as if hours have passed until he finally picks up, "Doctor Andrews, is everything okay? What's wrong?" I say as soon as he answers.

"Harry I'm so sorry to be calling you on you're time off but something drastic has happened and we need you to get to the hospital as soon as possible." He says and I hear the sound of people yelling in the background. 

"What is it? What's going on?" I ask.

"It's Marcie, she's gone missing." He says and my heart drops. 

I run my fingers through my hair and look at the empty road. My mind was racing with where she could possibly be and where she had run to. I don't even know how she managed to escape, she's a clever girl but there are three padlocks on her door you have to get through and a key card too. 

"I'm on my way." I don't ask any more questions, I need to get there as quick as possible. I walk over to Louis and see his eyes flutter open and closed. "Louis you gotta help me out mate, the uber will be here in any second so I'm gonna drop you off at the flat and then get to the hospital, okay?" 

He groans and lifts his head up and rests it on my shoulder, "Work again Harry?" He mumbles. 

"It's important. One of my patients she's-"