T H I R T Y

'I need to kill you. That's the only way to get you out of my head.'

H A R R Y

'Argh...Fuck." I grumble, rubbing my sore head with my palm. I squeeze my eyes shut, hoping it would ease some of the pain but my head continues to pound. I lay down on an uncomfortable surface but my eyes immediately open and I sit up quickly. I stand up and feel a wave of dizziness. I stumble down the hallway of my apartment and to my room, I look behind the door and see the letter 'A' written on the back, just like Marcie had told me about.

"Fuck it wasn't a dream." I whisper and look around at the mess in my room. "Shit." I look up at the ceiling and then I stumble back to the lounge. I find my phone lying on the ground, the screen cracked. I turn it on and see it is full of messages and missed calls.

I don't bother reading a single one, the first thing I do is call the police. "Hello?" They answer.

"I need to make a missing persons report." I say, immediately. "Yes...Marcie Jane Scott...She's nineteen years old...No I have no idea, that's why I've called the damn police...She was taken by a man named Austin White...uh, yes my name is Harry Styles... I'm twenty three...alright thank you." I put the phone down and let out a shaky breath.

"FUCK!" I yell and throw my phone at the wall.

Suddenly, the door opens and Louis walks in. His head is held low but he looks up and he looks shocked as he sees me sitting on the couch. "Haz?"

"Louis," I get up and hug him, his hand slapping my back. "Listen, I need you to help me. Marcie's gone. I don't know where she is, they took me away, t-they took her away and-"

"Haz, calm down mate." He puts a hand on my shoulder and we move to sit on the couch. I look up and see there's a bruise on his face, reminding me about what Marcie said.

"They took her Louis. They fucking took Marcie and I have no idea where they are." I breathe, tears threatening to roll down my cheeks.

"Who? The people that bloody ram sacked the place?" He asks.

"No, no, it was the guy in charge. His name is Austin White. I've already called the police but they were useless. We have to find her Louis, we h-have to-"

"Haz, it's alright. Calm down, we'll find her but you need to stay calm." I nod my head in agreement but all I can think of is Marcie. "Do you remember where they took you?"

"I have no idea. It was in a house, like a family house but I have no clue where it was or anything." I tell him.

"Well that's a great start." Louis whispers under his breath.

"Fuck, I don't know what to do Louis. I have no clue how to find her." I run my fingers through my hair and try to think of as many things I could think of as to where Marcie is but all I can think of is that damn house I was kept in and what they could be doing to her right now. For all I know they could be torturing her as revenge for her 'killing' Austin's brother. My baby must be so scared but I know Marcie and I know how brave she can be, she just needs to hold on a little longer and then it'll be all over.

"Has she told you anything about where she lived before?" Louis asks.

I'm about to say no but then I remember about the apartments she use to live in a long time ago. The only thing is, I have no idea where they are and neither did she. "Louis, I need you to call Marcie's parents. They're on my phone, if it's not working, check my IPad." I order him, putting my coat on.

"Haz, where are you going?" He asks.

"I need to talk to my boss, he might know something and he needs to know what's going on."