Chapter: 11

Author: Ok before we start the chapter let me say a few thing.

So about the votes I look and saw that we have a tied and the books are

Moto Modo (Camp Buddy x Scoutmaster!Male!Reader)

The Lovable Magician (Mystic Messenger x Male Reader)

And Happy Pills (Persona 4 x Male Reader)

I honestly don't know how to so I guess votes again...

Now excuse me while I continue playing Camp Buddy and let me say Keitaro is one dense motherfucker, like how you don't notice that your best friend have a huge gay ass crush on you.

Everyone in camp knows and yet he doesn't! Da fuck?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n): "(Y/n) can't believe he all said that..." right now I was on the beach sitting on the hot sand and head on my knee in shame.

Yuri: "Don't worried, it not that bad." She said while patting my back.

(Y/n): "Not that bad? (Y/n) yell it out in front of Mr. Goro face and with everyone behind me! (Y/n) never felt so embarrassed in his life!"

Yuri: "Don't worried dear brother of my, I know what will cheer you up!"

(Y/n): "What?"

Yuri: "Singing!!!" Yuri then pull out....

(Y/n): "(Y/n)'s Guitar!?" When was she able to get it and how I didn't notice it!

Yuri: "Yep, I notice you been down for weeks and hadn't sing for awhile. So I thought maybe you need to sing your heart out! Also I want to hear your beautiful."

(Y/n): "Thank big sis, but...what should (Y/n) sing."

Yuri: "Sing how you been feeling these past few weeks. Rather you're happy, sad or angry just sing and let it all out."

(Y/n): "Ok....(Y/n) will try." I don't want to sing about it...maybe something else....maybe about someone but....who?.....

Taiga....let sing about him...

Author: And no I didn't pick this on because of all the yaoi pic...ok maybe a little bit, but I do love this song

While singing I was getting flashback when me and Taiga was together.

Flashback

It was the first time I met him... it was when we were both in our first year in high school, I saw him in the ground with bruises all over him and the bullies was walking away. I ran right toward him to see if he ok.

(Y/n): "Hey are you ok?" I ask while reaching my hands to him.

Taiga: "Y-Yeah, I'm fin-ouch!" He tried to stand up but it seem like his foot is really hurt. I look to see and it had a purple bruises all over it.

(Y/n): "Oh no, that look awful! Hold on (Y/n) will help you!" I then grabbed a first aid kit from my book bag and took out some bandages.