<Chapter: 12 Part 1>

You know Camp Buddy is a pretty good game. Even great for some of us.

A game for people who love watching, reading anything about Yaoi. It give us option to pick from 4 amazing boys and gave us many sex scene rather Keitaro is a bottom or a top.

This game game have a lots many characters that I wish I could hang out with.

Like Taiga, the angry bean who would probably make my  life a living hell while making me feel like I'm in heaven in bed.

Or Aiden, the guy who know no shame when in the kitchen and serving foods to everybody while wearing nothing but a apron, while he cook and clean. People wish to have a man like that.

Or maybe Sir Goro, the giant man who would destroy you in bed. I'm seriously look at him, he probably would not make me walk for days and I'll still be happy.

But, there is one character that need some love more than anything one in this damn, wonderful gay ass camp and that is...

Eduard Flitzpatrick

Yes, the Fashionista himself, he is cute, charming, he wear your make up and clothes better than you.

He call you out if your fashion since and probably slap you if you dare fuck with him.

Eduard, is a wonderful character. Sadly he don't get enough attention since He to busy not giving a damn about Keitaro, but stay with his red knight, Taiga.

He is loyal, fashionable and truth worthy. Who deserves his on route and I need it now because I want Taiga to fuck him and make him his bitch like Eduard was born to be!

The Beginning
~~~~~~~♥.:.♚.:.♥~~~~~~~

From the start Taiga and (Y/n)'s relationship was a very healthy one.

The two always help one another when feeling down.

Whenever they was alone they would cuddle with one another while watching some yaoi anime like Love Stage!! (Haven't finish it but it pretty good)

Right now they was watching in silent. Taiga was thinking a way to be romantic or something but he only come up with this.

Taiga: "*Yawn*" He then stretch his arm and proceed to put his arm around (Y/n)'s arms. Catching him by surprise (Y/n) couldn't help but blush. "Heh, still got it."

(Y/n): *tying not to laugh* (Did he just).

The two rarely fight, which was all good, but everything that is good doesn't last long.

The Middle
~~~~~~~♥.:.♚.:.♥~~~~~~~

This happen after Taiga return from Camp Buddy, his personality took a turn for the worst. He became more....piss...and that day was when thing got serious

It was a day Taiga got into a fought with a upperclassmen and barely won.

(Y/n) was worried because he never was the type to pick fights. He was now in Taiga home, patching up his bruises.

(Y/n): "Taiga, what was that all about!" He yell at his lover while wrapping bandages around Taiga's arm.

Taiga: "I don't know what you talking about." He look away from (Y/n) with a piss of expression.

(Y/n): "You know what (Y/n) is talking about! Why did you fought the guy."

Taiga: "He was flirty with you."

(Y/n): "He was asking for direction to the science lab! *Sigh* Tai, are you really ok? You been acting weird ever since you came back from Camp Buddy. Did something happen?"

Taiga: "I fine! Nothing happen that you need to know."

(Y/n): "But you never pick a fight before or even going so far to knocking one of his teeth out!" You are not fine something is wrong, can you at least tell (Y/n) what wrong?"

Taiga: "I SAID I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT SO JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!" unexpecting Taiga raise his hand that turn into a fist and proceed to punch (Y/n) across his cheek.

After that both boy was shocked, Taiga didn't wanted to do. Hurting (Y/n) and with his fist too, but that the only way Taiga can get him to stop asking.

(Y/n) didn't expect him to throw a punch, but that wasn't the reason why he was shock. It was because it felt familiar, like it been years since he got punch out of anger. It bring back terrible memories.

Taiga: "(Y/n)....I-I.....I-

(Y/n): "Don't worried Taiga, it was my fault. (Y/n) shouldn't be asking you questions especially something that really bother you to talk about.(Y/n) will go ahead and head home, it will give you time to cool down. See ya later Tai!" (Y/n) then left and started walking home to give him some space, but that not the only reason, He was little scared. The punch, the memories, the feel...it was a bit too much to handle. His (e/c) eyes turn dull just the thought of it, but kept a smile on his face

Taiga just stared at the boy back wanting to go after him and apology, but decided it best not to right now. He still a bit heated and going after (Y/n) will probably in badly. So He can only watching him walk away.

Taiga: "(Y/n)....I'm sorry..."

~~~~~~~♥.:.♚.:.♥~~~~~~~

Author: Yeah, short chapter, but hopefully I can get part 2 tomorrow or the day after.