Lock in Kitchen Hell

3rd POV

Today in Camp Buddy was hot, like really hot. Espically when it summer and all the sun decided to show it hot burning light and shine all over us.

But what could be worse then being outside in the sun? It being in a kitchen helping cooking many dishes for tonight dinner.

Everything in that kitchen was on, the oven, microwave as etc. These thing made the entire kitchen hot you would feel like you was actually turning into a big ass piece bacon.

That I exactly feeling right now. Aiden was doing the usual cooking of the day, but since tonight was special it means he have cook much much longer and because there was so many to cook he needed some help and luckily (the poor soul) (Y/n) just so to happen to be in the dining hall for whatever reason. So now they was both cooking and baking stuff in the kitchen as fast they can.

Now let see how they doing.

(Y/n): "HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!" He said while carrying the plate of cinnamon rolls out of the oven and putting in near the window.

Aiden: "(Y/n), are you ok?" He ask while taking the chicken out the fryer.

(Y/n): "Y-Yeah, (Y/n) is wearing kitchen mittens just like you ask."

Aiden: "Alright then now let go finish the rest of the food. We don't won't it all the food to go cold now do we?"

(Y/n): "No sir!"

Aiden: "Alright! Now let go cook up some food and be the best food they ever ate!"

(Y/n): "Aye Sir!"

Timeskip

The two was all finish and they was both tired and sweaty. The good thing is that all the food and the desserts was now done and was ready to be serve.

Aiden: "Alright (Y/n), we finally finish. Now all we need to do now is to take all the food out to the mess hall. Now if you can please open the door for me."

(Y/n): "Alright!" He then went over to open the door but something was wrong...terribly wrong.

Aiden: "Is something wrong (Y/n)?"

(Y/n) then tried one more time but...

(Y/n): "Aiden, the door won't open..."

Aiden: "Huh...? What you mean?"

(Y/n): "The door knob is working just fine, but when I try to push it open it feel like something is behind the the door and it blocking the way out. What do we do?!"

Aiden: "Ok calm down. Let me try." Aiden then went over and try to push it open, but when it fail he then try to push harder. And again failed. "O-Ok this is bad! Let try banging the door."

The two then started banging the door and  yelling for help, but there was no respond.

Aiden: "Damnit!"

(Y/n): "Let try using the window."

Aiden "Right! Wait..."

(Y/n) then went over to the window but when got near it he realize something was wrong. The windows doesn't look like it can be open up at all!

(Y/n): "Ummm, Aiden how do you open the window?"

Aiden: "Yeah...about that. Due to the budget we get this year we wasn't able to get the window fix like usual so we have to work with little money we got."