Rewrite and some changes

Ok before we start I like to stay thanks you all so much

I never expected so many of you all to read my book. I thought only a few people would look at this because it Yaoi related but at least there some of you out there who love it and I'm grateful for that.

Anyway let start

Rewrite

The reason I wanted to rewrite it because it doesn't felt well with me so I decided to change the story and (Y/n) himself and he a list of changes.

1. I'm changing (Y/n) personality. I'm mean if you play the game you could tell they already have like two people similar to him, so yeah we changing that. So here what I'm thinking off.

Name:  (Y/n) (L/n)

Weight: 53kg

Likes: Music, Instruments and Anime.

Dislikes: Lecture, Bullies and Scary Movies

Personality: (Y/n) have a very unique personality. He is the most upbeat camper you will ever meet. He also very energetic and loves to talk. (Y/n) can forget thing real quick so he usually write stuff on his hand so he won't forget.
(Y/n) also talk in third person.

2. Oneshots and Scenarios
Ok there will be time where I'll write so oneshot and scenarios because at work I'll be thinking about the gayest thing with these characters so look forward to that.

3. Changing the title.
Ok I'm not good with names so I'm going to need your help choosing with one.

A) The Camp Rock Star

B) The Camp Hummingbirds

C) Camp Go Wild

Well that should be all to talk about and I hope you like the changes and don't worry about the old chapter I'll leave it there.

Now if you excuse me I'm going to finish playing Camp Buddy. Have a lots of route and I didn't even finish one, so bye.