<Chapter 5 Part 2>

Author: Ok I should have said this before but let me say thing. After the vote, the winning characters will be eliminated 

(Y/n): *pull out gun*

Author: Not like that! Ok let say Yoichi when the votes, in the next one he will not be aloud to be vote for till all of the character get their turn with (Y/n). I should have remove Yoichi, Keitaro and Hiro since we already did them but y'all probarly come kill me if I did. So yeah, keep that in mind!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

After the whole shower...thing. I quickly got dressed and left the cabin. Now I wanted to forget what I heard, so It best to  think of something else.

Let talk about....ANIME!!

I really excited for Haikyuu season 3 after a long ass time waiting. Also My Hero Academia season 3 is coming too, but sadly on October...Oh and Yuri On Ice Season 2 is coming! I still happy that Viktor and Yuri are together! I wish my love life is like that....

Hiro: Hey, (Y/n)!

(Y/n): Huh?

Oh, would you look at I magically got to the mess hall without knowing.

(Y/n): Hey, guys!

Natsumi: Hey, (Y/n).

Hunter: Where Keitaro?

(Y/n): Oh he-

The door suddenly open showing Keitaro.

(Y/n): Over there.

Hiro: Hey Keitaro, over here!

Keitaro: Coming!

I then went to sit down, I was seating between Hunter and Natsumi. Keitaro was siting between Yoichi and Hiro. We started talking about some stuff. I was talking with Hunter about cartoons like Steven Universe and etc. Hiro and Keitaro was talking as well while Natsumi was stoping Yoichi from pulling any pranks on others.

It all went well, but then Yūri and blonde who I think is name was Yoshinori and a green hair guy with a tan was with them. Let me just say this guy have abs.

(Y/n): Hey Hunter, who that?

Hunter: Oh, that Aiden. He the only helper that clean and cook for us.

(Y/n): Really? Wow, he sound like he could be a great housewife or something like that.

Yoshinori: Attend campers, due to the storm we won't be able to do out special outdoor activities. But we deiced to do an indoor activities instead! Isn't this fun?! I have tons of indoor activities for you all to enjoy! Come on!  Let's turn those frowns upside down! Who's up for arts and crafts?

Yoichi: Oh my god! This day could not get any worse!

Lighting suddenly strike and now the electricity is off.

Did you have to jinx it?

Keitaro: W-What..?!

Natsumi: You just had to say it, Yoichi...

Yuri: Oh no...A power outrage?

Aiden: Did we forget to pay the bill again?

Yoshinori: No, I'm pretty sure that's not the case. Lighting probably hit one of the circuits outside...Do you mind checking it out for us, Aiden?

Aiden: Sure thing!

Yoshinori: Oh. Aiden one more thing

Aiden: Yes, Yoshi?