This book will be either Hitaus or discontinue!

Hey, guys.

I'm sorry for dumping this on you all of the sudden, but I'm thinking about putting this book on hiatus or discounting this book.

The problem is me, I'm the problem.

Writing this book was supposed to be fun, and where I can dump all kind of stuff here. But now it feel like a chore.

I get messages about "When are you going to update this book?" and honestly (not meaning to sound rude) but that pissed me off. It like they don't expect me to have a life...which they would be right...I don't...

I don't have real friends to talk to, no job or have the guts to go on a date with a guy because I'm haven't even tell my parent my true feelings. I isolated myself inside my room for so many years and I became numb to it.

And here I thought writing fanfic who help me cope with it, but it just added a list of thing to my stress.

I love Camp Buddy, I really do. It help me thing about my sexuality and I met really nice people.

But it also cause me to make empty promises that I know and should not keep. Making one Camp Buddy story is good enough. I shouldn't force myself to make another.

I just don't want my life to be just writing Camp Buddy x Male Reader where there another gay stories I could write about.

Now let me say. I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for all the empty promises I made.

I'm sorry for getting people hope up.

And sorry for not updating this book when I have the time to do them.

I guess I lost interest and I now it normal, but...it feel like I'm letting you guys down and that kills me sometimes.

So right now. I think it best if I take a break from Wattpad for awhile and sort my emotions out.

Because I can't be like this forever and I'm need to change.

Starting by telling my parents about my feelings and sexuality. Since my mom want me to get a girlfriend...and here I thought she took the hints by now, but whatever.

Again, I'm very sorry and hope you guys understand.

So I'll see y'all around...if I ever come back.

Bye bye. 👋