I'm Back BITCHES

Sup guys, I'm finally free from the torture of my every day life and I decided to come back and start this book again while making another Camp Buddy x Male Reader story.

That right I'm taking off the chain off my neck that been holding me back. I'm not feel confident after of months of doubting myself and having dark thought about my life and all that...yeah I wasn't in the "best" mood...more like...in a mood where it would be concerning...yeah...but now since Camp Buddy release Taiga route I decided to, "Hey, maybe I should go back to the fandom since it was the only friendly fandom I been in. (I been in BNHA and RWBY lately...yeah not the best fandom to join...)

But any way let me tell you the story I thought off.

Empty Voice (Camp Buddy x Mute!Male Reader)

(Y/n) Himuro, a hard working 18 years old  with a heart of goal, enjoy writing poems, love cats and horror films.  Due to him being mute, he became a loner since most people wouldn't bother speaking to him or notice him because he can't say a word.

Now it was the summer times and he wanted to do something new and that is to join Camp Buddy! Where he could finally (try) to make friends and be as gay he want to be with the consequences. Join and meet all your favorite gay campers, scoutmasters and best girl YURI!!! And listen to everyone scream about whatever problem they have without you talking back!

Will (Y/n) enjoy his stay or soon to regret? Let find out.

Well that the description so what you think? Should I do it?

Now before I go I wanted to say something right quick...

I know that Taiga has finally came out and happy to see him and date the fucker but let me warn you...

IF ANY OF YOU SPOILED EVEN THE SLIGHTEST PART OF IT, SO HELP ME I'LL END OF MY BOOKS AND NEVER LOOK BACK. I'M NOT PLAYING I WILL DO IT!!!

Already got spoiled by one scene and don't want to be spoiled anymore than I'm already am. So don't test me...I'll be coming at you with a set scissors to cut out your heart just as you did to my weak heart..😣

YOU BEEN WARNED!!! 👈🏾

Bye, I have great day, I'll be back soon to update this book and publish the other one. 😊