Books Dumps...Again...

For fuck sake, my imagination won't stop coming up with new stories but know damn well I either can't or won't do it. Like for

1. Lack of information.

2. Just don't feel like it.

3. The Anime/Games is not as popular as it used to be.

But anyways I might do ONE out of these so votes or whatever. Here we go.

1. Moto Modo (Camp Buddy x Scoutmaster!Male!Reader) (Y/n) been a scoutmasters as long as Aiden been. He usually would help with cleaning the places wash dishes and help campers with their problems.

This year will be different since he ended up falling for, not one, not two, but three men who was also in camp. Unknown to him they also fall in love with him. Who will take (Y/n) as their rightful husbando, or will there be someone else who will sweep him away from him.

2. Beauty and The Dumb Beast (Terasaka x Uke!Male!Reader)

Being in a class where you have to assassinate our yellow alien like teacher wasn't as bad you thought, but having a delinquent and his group bothering everyday, every second was bad.

You didn't know why Terasaka started to bullied you, but you was slowly was starting to be sick of his shit. One day you was about stand up for yourself and defend yourself, but that day went south sreal fast.

3. The Love Able Magician 🎩 (Mystic Messenger x Male Reader)

You are MC little brother, but just one year younger than her. You came to visit your sister after a doing a few shows that need to be done in town, but after you two met up crazy thing then started to happen.

Will (Y/n) will be able to handle the chaos or will he burn in flames

4. My Happy Pills (Persona 4 x Male Reader)

(Y/n) Hideyoshi, a new transfer student and a first year. (Y/n) is a very shy and distant person and rarely seen outside his house or with others. Even if he do he will always be by himself.

What happen when he start being targeted by someone unknown. Will he be able to live to see another day or will his shadow shallow him in darkness.

So go ahead and votes and we'll see either on Friday or Sunday depending on how I feel I might do two

5. Ugly Liar (The Promise Neverland x Male Reader)

You knew everything about it, where you were, why you was here and what happen when you leave. You love everyone like their was your siblings, but seeing them go and to be never to be seen again really hurts.

When Emma and Norman found out about the demons, will you help them or side with the demons

6. Project F (Kingdom Hearts x Male Reader

Organization XIII

A group of exceptionally powerful Nobodies who lack emotions, but have interesting personality.

They already have 14 members in the organization but thanks to a certain nobody they was able to recruit one last member.