♛THE KING'S ORDERS ARE ABSOLUTE♛

Author: Before we start I like to thank you all for the love and support on my last update. You guys really know how to make a person feel better and I decided that I'm going to tell my parents about my sexuality after I move out and maybe along the way I'll drop hints (which they don't seem to get.) and hopefully they still love me afterward l.

I'll be honest I didn't expected Lee to win. I thought Taiga was going to win, but whatever let go!Also sorry for this being late, I was lazy for a couple of days...Yep...that it...Anyways back to the story.
~~~~~~~★.:.♚.:.★~~~~~~~

(Y/n): "So...what happening here..." I didn't now how or why this is happening but suddenly everybody in Camp (that I know) was now was in the mess hall sitting in down on a chair, table or floor while it was raining outside. The people are Keitaro, Hiro, Hunter, Yoichi, Natsumi, Taiga, Eduard, Lee, Seto, Felix and out four Scoutmasters. We was all in just sitting around while big sis Yuri is now holding a cup in one hand and a bunch of stick on the other.

Yuri: "Like I said dear little brother of my. We going to play The Ousama Game!"

"OUSAMA GAME"

Author: TheOUSAMA GAME is very popular among uninhibited university students in Japan. Since the word "OUSAMA" means King in Japanese, it is also known as theKING's GAME. In this game, one player will be elected as the King, and will give funny dares as "Orders" which other players have to perform. The game involves much hilarity and humiliation. Therefore, the players are required to embarrass themselves. It is quite popular in some anime and manga. Couple animes such as "Baka to Test to Shokanjuu" and "Persona 4" have also portrayed this game in their series.

RULE

The only rule that every player have to obey is

THE KING'S ORDERS ARE ABSOLUTE

Now if you want an example of this happen please look up The King Game in one of these anime: Persona 4 and Baka to Test

And now that done, LET THE CHAOS BEGIN!!

Yeah...Well...after the explanation it was time to start the first round. I was sitting next to Lee who been asking weird the entire time since I got here. I wonder why.

♛Round 1♛

Yuri: "Alright, is everyone ready? 3....2....1....

Everyone: "WHO IS THE KING?" after a few seconds of looking at our stick someone then got up and yell...

Yoichi: "I AM THE KING! (oh god, who know what he'll order one of us to do) I order number 3 and 7 to go out in the rain without their shirt on for 1 minutes."

Natsumi: "Yoichi, ain't that a bit much?" (Boi bye, I did worse.)

Yoshinori: "No, it find Natsumi. It just one minutes so I'll just get it over it.

Aiden: "Oh, you too Yoshi? Well at least we can do it together!"

Yoshinori: "Right, now let get going."

Yoshinori and Aiden then took off their shirt and headed outside. the rain was pouring not too hard and hard enough. After a mintune they ran back inside and that when I knew something was up. Yoichi pull pranks that could make someone suffer for it and I quickly realize that in the mess hall it quite cold in here. Which mean...*Yoshinori and Aiden shiver, shake and hold on to their self.* They going to be very cold for a while.