<Chapter 2>

Author: Wow! 2 update in one day?! Don't get used to it. -_-

Previously on Camp Go Wild

and last look up to see a boy with red hair and a scar going across his nose. I know him...his name is Taiga Akatora, also known as...

(Y/n)'s ex boyfriend...

The only thing I can say and it seem he was thinking it too...

(Y/n)/Taiga: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?

Now back to the chaos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n)/Taiga: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?

That caught ever camper attention, even the chef that was cooking was now looking at the scene thinking "shit is about to go down"

Taiga: I should be the one asking that! When and how you get here!?

(Y/n): (Y/n) don't need to answer to the like of you. (¬_¬)

Taiga: Psst, Whatever coming out of the blue. First Keitaro came here and now you. What do I need to keep you away from me!

(Y/n): First of all I did not came to see you! I rather break every bone in my body then see your ugly ass again!

Taiga: What you say!

(Y/n): Sorry but (Y/n) don't repeat himself. (  ̄^ ̄)

Taiga: Why you-

???: Taiga calm down, this moron is not worth it!

???: Yeah I mean look at his clothing, you really think he worth even looking at?

(Y/n): Excuse me queer, but (Y/n) don't think you have the room to talk. Also who the fuck are you!?

???: Well if you must know I'm-

(Y/n): Nevermind, (Y/n) don't care anymore. (Y/n) just called you Taiga's bitches.

Taiga: You really shouldn't be talking since you use to be my bitch.

(Y/n): I know "you" shouldn't be talking because if (Y/n) remember correctly. You came to my house crying because your dumbass got suspended!

Taiga: You really never learn to shut that mouth of your, huh? Well I think punching in the mouth will fix that!

(Y/n): Go ahead, do it! that the only thing you good at anyways!

Taiga: You-

???: Hey, that enough!

All eyes all turn to a guy wearing nothing but a apron. Not gonna like he got balls to do that in the open.

???: I don't know what going on here but, this is a mess hall. Y'all come to eat here, not to argue. Now if you can please don't fighting and return eating that would be great.

Taiga: Tch, Whatever. Come on guys.

The three assholes then left get their food. I didn't care about the 2 lackeys, but what bother me is that Taiga here. He already bother (Y/n) at school and now he here too, it like he trying to torture me...

Keitaro: Hey, (Y/n)!

(Y/n): H-Huh?

Keitaro: You ok? We been trying to get your attention for awhile now.

Natsumi: And you know Taiga?

(Y/n): Yeah...I used too....until he turn to a huge asshole.

Keitaro: You mean...he never like this before?