Sooo....

Hey guys, this is not a author notes or update. It just me ranting about what happening in my life so far, mostly about my sexuality.

So if you don't want to read this that fine. I just wanted to post something like this here because my parents and other family members follow me on my social media expect here. So I'm going to rant a bit and start working on the next Pride Month Oneshots.

So...I'm gay, which I'm pretty sure I am but yet sometimes won't admit. And even one day I finally admit that I like guys doesn't mean I will to tell anyone because mostly of how they see me. Mostly about my parents.

Now my parents are homophonic and neither are my siblings. I just hard telling my parents the true about me.

Honestly I did tell my older sister and twin brother that I was gay.

My sister accepted me and still love me but I feel like she forgot that I even told her about it.

My brother said he didn't care as long I didn't have that "gay shit" around him. (Maybe He homophonic.)

Now here the thing I told my mom maybe last year that I was bisexual (which was a lie) and she started asking question if I like dick and etc. And if that wasn't bad enough she bring God in it saying it was Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. Which only kinda maybe feel kind worse about myself.

I'm not saying I'm Christian or not (yet)I just didn't like how she brought him up like that, and may me feel like if I'm am gay then I'll end up in hell, which terrifies me and still to this day.

And my dad...he something else. He and my twin are basically the same (and I'm mean it.) and since my brother don't like seeing gay stuff, I figure his reaction would be the worse out of the people I would tell.

And I have to be careful because if I do tell him and he doesn't like me for the way I'm am then I might have to lived someone else because it would make me uncomfortable being in the same house.

And because of all this I losing more motivation to writing any future chapters because 100% perfect of my fanfic are gay

Don't get me wrong my parents are lovely and made many sacrifices for me, but one truth can change all of that.

Now I'm started to remember way back in middle school that I DID had a gay crush but didn't really notice at the time.

It was in my Taekwondo class and I was staring at my (male) friend who take that class with me. All I could remember that I was staring at him for a long while and my dad was with me too. He notice who I was staring and he look mad and force me to leave and go home.

I don't remember much but I do remember he called me gay which made me quite upset since he acting like something was wrong with me.

Now I'm stuck staying in the closet because of how others would treat me if they find out. Funny thing is, I feel like they got the hint since they bring up me dating a girl which I always say "No thank you." but refused to admit...

Well I think that about it, thank for reading my rant about my life. I'll see y'all in the next oneshot. I'm going to bed