Yoichi Yukimura x Male Reader

(Y/n) was short, but not "that" short. He never was bother by it and no one made fun of it.

Well...not until you met him...Yoichi Yukimura, the camp bully.

You don't remember when but he'll will always make fun of his height whenever he was given a chance. At first it didn't bother but it was slowly bugging him and not it not because of the fly all over (Y/n)

What was worst that (Y/n) developed a crush on the wolf boy but know damn well he doesn't. It was getting much harder not to hate him because he started from taunting me to pulling pranks on him.

But today all of this will change... not the way (Y/n) thought it goes.

(Y/n)'s POV

Today have been going well for me today, Yoichi didn't mess with me all days. Which was great because I'm kinda doing something nice for him.

Yeah, he might not deserve it, but maybe if I do something nice to him he'll stop with the bullying and we can become friends...maybe even more.

I was cooking something that he might like and that is pizza, with pepperoni, bacon and sausage. I know he love meat so I thought maybe that work.

I soon finish and was ready to take it out and bring it to Yoichi...but something happen that I wasn't prepared for.

The moment I went though the door, a bucket fill with ice cold water landed on top of me causing me to drop the entire pizza on the floor. (Noooooooo)

Yoichi: HAHAHAHAHAHA! Got you shorty!

I look to see Yoichi and the other campers in front of me. Yoichi was the only one laughing while some have a face full of pity. While Taiga and his group was smirking at me.

I work so hard...on this DAMM pizza...I have to BEG Aiden to let me used the Kitchen...I did it all for YOICHI, but now it ruin...I tried...I really tired to be nice to you even if when you hurt me...and now...I'm done. I don't want to tried anymore, I'm just...tried...

I sigh and decided to just leave without saying a word to anyone. I was pissed...no I was beyond pissed and I just want to be left alone.

Someone called for me but ignore it. I was too tired.

Yoichi's POV

(Y/n) left the cafeteria, he normally yell or say something, but he just left without a sound.

Natsumi: Yoichi!

Yoichi: What?

Natsumi: You went to far, You really upset him this time.

Yoichi: Please, this ain't even one of my best prank.

Natsumi: Well thanks to your prank he drop the food all over the floor.

Yoichi: So? He could always make more. It just food.

Natsumi: Well...

Yoichi: Don't worry about him, tomorrow he'll forget all about and be the same old (Y/n).

Natsumi: I guess...

Yoichi: Now if we done here, I'll be going.

Timeskip~ brought to you by...nothing!

It have been like 3 days and (Y/n) haven't talk to me! He acting like I don't exist and honestly it hurt...(like how you made (Y/n) drop that pizza you freaky no good lazy ass, punk ass mothefuck-)

I wanted to talk to him, but everytime I tried he just ignored me and it really starting to piss me off.

I need help, but...there only one person who can help and I can't believe I'm saying this. I need Yuri help.