They Call Him Trouble (a Jason Mccann love story)

~Destinys P.O.V~

Love. its a funny little thing really, once you fall into it you can't just simply fall back out. You don't get to chose who you fall in love with, It just happens.. and sometimes not being able to chose who you love, is something that could put you at risk and that's exactly what happened to me. 

I Destiny Faye Willows, the girl with the perfect grades and the perfect scores, fell for a guy who couldn't get an A even if he tried, a guy who called himself by the name of 'Trouble', a guy who cant open his mouth without sounding like a complete smart ass. Some called me crazy but as I said before.. You can't fall out of love.

My Alarm went off at 6:30am sharp as per usual, I reached my arm from under my warm blanket out into the cold air, it was obvious it had been raining outside. I sat up slowly and let the blankets fall off me naturally as the scent of rain against the concrete ground outside came through my open window. I loved the cold weather, I was never into the boiling hot summer days and nights. 

I shivered as I tiptoed downstairs and into the kitchen where I prepared myself a nice bowl of cereal and yogurt. I was that type of girl who went by schedules:

6:30am Wake up
6:35am Breakfast
6:45am Shower
6:55am Do my hair
7:00am Bag packed
7:10am Lunch packed
7:20am Off to school

It was the same every morning, nothing ever changed, that's how my life was and that's how I wanted it to stay, it was just perfect.. 

As I threw my new books into my black and grey school bag I tightened my long brown pony tale. I turned around slowly as my door creaked open, Mum stood there with a grin along her peach coloured lips
"Good morning" She purred quietly trying not to wake dad as stepped into my room slowly. I smiled as a response and put my bag onto one shoulder.  

"You're leaving already?" Mum asked looking down at her watch
"Yeah, It's the first day, I need to make a good impression with the new teachers" She smiled proudly as she kissed my forehead.
"Have a nice day my beautiful little angel" I smiled at her before grabbing my car keys and trotting out the front door. 

"new year, new teachers, let's do this" I mumbled to myself softly before placing the keys in the ignition and driving down the road. Nobody was expecting anybody to turn up to school as it was a Monday morning and everybody was probably out partying the night before to enjoy their last night of vacation, But not me, I was at home and in bed by 9:30pm. I had to be up and ready to wow these new teachers.

As I pulled up into the student car park I could already see the that there wouldnt be many students in class today as there were only a few cars, Unless everyone decided to take the bus all of a sudden. I pulled to my usual spot and stepped out slowly.
"DESTINY FAYE!" I heard a familiar voice squeal from behind me, I turned around on the heels of my feet to see none other than Jessica, My best friend since the start of primary school.

She ran towards me in excitement and leaped into a hug,
"I've missed you!" She squealed as I laughed, trying to keep my balance,
"I've missed you too!" her family always went away to a shack near the beach about an hour away on vacation so we never got to spend time together.
"So, tell me, how was your vacation?" She asked me pulling away from the hug.
"Same old same old" I locked my car and put my bag on my back as we began walking towards the main building.

"So you didn't meet any guys..?" She elbowed me playfully in the rubs making me giggle.
"You know I dont want anything like that at the moment Jess.. I just want to s-"
"Study and get your grades up.. I know I know" she groaned rolling her eyes,
"But you already get 100 percent on every single piece of work you do! cant you just give it a break for one night and come boy hunting with me?! please!" She begged, almost getting down onto one knee.

I laughed and shook my head
"You can go you 'boy hunting' whenever you feel like, I just wont come in"
"But I cant go boy hunting without my best friend!" She pouted and did the best puppy eyes she could.
"It's not happening Jess, end of story" I walked ahead of her quickly, knowing she would pick up her pace and catch up with me. 

After talking Jess out of going 'Boy hunting' (AKA walking around and checking out guys that you will never talk to again) we finally made our way to Homeroom. We sat in the corner near the wall as other students piled into the classroom and sat around talking. That's all most people did in homeroom, was talk, it was like an ease into a day of hard work. 

After homeroom I made my way to my first lesson.. English.
As I stepped into the class room, the new teacher looked up at Jess and I and smiled
"Good morning girls" she said cheerfully as we took our usual seat in the corner near the front.

"Look at this.." Jess said pulling up her shorts slightly to reveal a very large purple bruise on her left thigh making me hiss and look away.
"Yuck.. where on earth did you get that?" I asked with my eyes closed and my head the other way,
"I fell off my bike.. but if anybody asks.. I got into a fight with a shark or something okay?" I laughed loudly and nodded
"Okay Jess, sure, I'll tell them you got into a fight with a shark"

Class started and our first assignments had been handed out, this teacher didn't fool around, it was her way or the high way. Our first task was a book review, they were always my favourite! We were thirty minutes into the lesson when the classroom door flung open and a new kid walked it, late on his first day?! yeah, good luck on a good impression buddy.