41

I stared for a few seconds before rushing forward. My arms wrapped around her and I pulled her close to me.

She shoved me away, a vicious look on her face. "Who are you?!"

"Come on, don't tell me you aren't feeling the aster." I grinned.

She dropped from her fighting stance, the eyes of her mask narrowing. "Rob?"

"It's Nightwing now. You've been gone for a while." I chuckled rubbing the back of my head. I stumbled backwards as Percy tackled me in a hug.

I ran a hand through her hair, a small smile on my face. "You have explaining to do."

"About what?" She mumbled against my chest.

My smile quickly turned to a frown. "You know what. But first off, how are you alive?"

"Lazarus pit." Jason said, pulling off his helmet. "If it was Sportsmaster who-"

"It was Chesire. Guessing her dad took the blame so my dad wouldn't hurt her."

"Okay, the League could have easily retrieved her body, stored it, then resurrected her." He walked over. "It's not that hard to figure out."

He pulled Percy into a hug, resting his head on hers. "I missed you Jest."

"Do I know you too?"

"Don't." Bruce warned.

"Jason Todd, at your service." Jason stared at him with a smirk.

Percy sighed. "You couldn't manage to stay alive- wait a minute. Dad!"

She whipped around to stare at the Joker.

He slowly managed to pick himself up,  tensed and prepared for an attack.

"What did you do?!" She stalked towards him.

"You were dead." He mumbled. "You paid Jade to kill you."

Connor looked at me, obviously uncomfortable before he decided to leave.

Percy stood in front of her dad. "It wasn't your fault." Her voice was quiet.

"What else was I supposed to think?! What else was Harley supposed to think?! She's been staying with Ivy. And at this point I'm not sure if it's for Ivy or for herself."

Percy didn't respond, instead walking towards Tim. He stared at her in confusion.

Then she slung him over her shoulder.

Tim tried to escape her grasp, but she held tight. A small chuckle escaped her lips.

"I'll return him later. Oh and Wing? I have someplace I want to take you."

A few minutes after she left and we were still standing there.

"What just happened?" Bruce looked at the doorway.

I shrugged. "She's basically my sister and Jason's sister. Guessing she wants to adopt him too. I give it two hours."

Percy

I sighed and stepped out of the Zeta Tube into the Cave.

"I'm just saying, what would have happened if he didn't figure out how to disarm the bomb?"

A grin crossed my features as the group entered the training room.

"Hey Arty." I waved.

Her eyes widened and she ran at me, sinking a punch to my gut.

"I deserved that."

"You freaking think?!" She practically screeched. "You were dead Quinn!"

"Yeah, that was kinda the point." I rubbed the back of my head.

"Jester?"

I shifted my eyes to Kaldur.

"Did you get taller?" I asked.

He shrugged. "We need to talk...we never got to."

The rest of the people simply stared at me as I followed Kaldur to my old room.

"Nightwing never let them give it away. He stares in here occasionally...please sit."

I sat on the bed, Kaldur sat beside me.

"Was...was it because of something I did?" He questioned.

I shook my head. "More because of me getting too many people killed."

He took my hand in his. "We cannot save everyone."

"But the people who deserve to be saved..."

Kaldur sighed and lifted a hand to my face. "You are one of them."

His fingers lifted my mask, allowing our eyes to meet for the first time in five years.

"You...you are letting me touch you." He smiled.

"I guess I am." I...I don't know why I am. "I had to deal with being trained by Talia al Ghul so maybe I'm just used to hiding it more."

"You trained under her?"

"For...a year or two I guess? It's kinda hard to tell when you're stuck in a basement."

"So you are technically an adult?" His face lit up. His eyes drifted from mine to my lips.

"Legally I'm around your age. Physically, eighteen or nineteen." I leaned towards him, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips.

After a few moments he pulled away and pressed another kiss to my lips.

"We...we shouldn't do this. Hero and villains, we have conflicting lives." I mumbled.

"My father is a villain. My mother is an amazing woman. I may have been lied to about who my father was, but I am proof that love can exist between the two of us." Kaldur brought my hand to his chest.

His heart was beating quickly, his thumb gently stroke the back of my hand.

"Please. Give us a chance. I have never stopped loving you. And I know you were trying to protect the first Robin and myself."

I bit my lip. Aphrodite seriously-

Oh gods.

"Kaldur, what was the weather like after I died?" I asked.

"There were more sea disaster than usual, hurricanes, tsunamis. I believe there was a spike in earthquakes as well. Why?"

"I know some people who could cause that stuff. And...I guess I could try this again."

Kaldur grinned and gently kissed me again.

"Thank you." He mumbled against my lips. "Thank you."

This is crap

And yes percy is alive, she took a job from Jade because she wanted to see her dad and a bunch of other stuff

I'm  tired

And...

Ideas of what happens next

Please

I'm tired

See yah