Chapter 13 Out of the blue

Her car was parked underground. 

Sarah stepped in the direction of her car, only to pause at the sight of a male figure leaning against its bonnet.

The figure straightened and moved towards her. "Good morning beautiful. Akala ko hindi kana talaga aalis," Gerald complained. 

Sarah looked around. She became cautious. 

"Anong ginagawa mo dito? Paano mo nalaman kung saan ako nakatira?" she said firmly.

She felt his hand grasp her arm. "Babe, you can't just walk away from me."  

"Please, bitiwan mo ako. Gusto ko ng pumasok sa kotse ko." She was unprepared for his sudden movement.

Sarah moved quickly round to the driver's side, unlocked the door, and was about to slide into the seat when Gerald caught hold of her arm and dragged her out. 

"I believe the lady said no," a male voice drawled hardily.

Gerald's fingers tightened with painful intensity, and she could feel his physical anger.

"Bitch!"

"Bitawan mo siya," Matteo commanded with dangerous softness. "Or else I promise you won't walk easily for days."

Gerald flung her arm free, turned and crossed to get to his motorcycle, fired the engine with an ear splitting roar as he sped down the road.

Matteo said something vicious beneath his breath and swore briefly in a foreign language.

Sarah stiffened beneath his touch. "I'll drive you to your destination."

"No. Hindi na kailangan. Okay lang ako. Salamat sa'yo." 

To prove it, she slid in behind the wheel, only to have him lean into the car and bodily shift her into the passenger seat.