Chapter 11.1 Familiarity breeds contempt

"Guy's, tomorrow be here at ten for practice," Teacher Georcelle reminded. Addressing all celebrities and dancers that were performing the next day for ASAP.

"Sarah, gusto mo bang sunduin kita bukas?" Ma'am Chai offered.

"Hindi na po, Ma'am Chai. I'll drive myself, salamat po sa offer," she answered.

"Okay, mag-iingat ka." Ma'am Chai said and walked away.

One by one the artists were beginning to drift towards the exit.

"Sarah." Gerald Anderson said. "I'll take you home."

"Hindi na kailangan, may dala akong kotse." she said. 

Sarah felt awkward talking to him again. Previously, she had been romantically linked to him. However, the courtship did not prosper. 

Gerald decided to quit courting her due to restrictions imposed by her famously conservative and overprotective parents

Gerald decided to quit courting her due to restrictions imposed by her famously conservative and overprotective parents. After a few months, he courted one of her friend Maja Salvador. 

A rumor spreading that Maja is going through a tough time in her personal life. While Gerald seems to be living up to his reputation, being a womanizer. 

If all that has been said is true, her heart goes to her friend Maja, whose only mistake was to fall in love.

Anong ginagawa niya? She though.

"And to think I've been playing the gentleman," Gerald said as he conducted a slow survey from the top of her head to the tip of her toes and back again.

"Excuse me?" Sarah felt uneasy. 

"The blind item report in the article. You were spotted dating someone else. Can you blame me for being jealous?" 

"You'd dare accuse me of something? Wala akong dapat ipaliwanag sa'yo." she said sarcastically. 

Sarah ended her special friendship with him almost two and a half years ago. Gerald became one of the busiest actors in the industry today.