Chapter Thirty-Eight

Home. But it definitely doesn’t feel like it. The four of us girls walk through the front door of a place we have been calling home for the past few months but nothing about it feels warm and cozy anymore.

We don’t have to leave, we could all remaining living in this house until school starts back up then we would have to go back to our actual homes. However, we have all silently agreed that we won’t be doing that. Without the boys here it just seems, sad almost.

Together we mutually decided that tonight we would spend here and go home tomorrow, which is a really good idea. We haven’t hung out just the four of us in a really long time and with everything we all had to deal with today we so deserve it.

“What do you guys want to do tonight?” Jordyn asks us as we are all sitting on the couch watching some stupid show on the tv. It’s about 5:30 right now and everyone is kinda gloomy.

“I don’t really wanna go anywhere or do anything to special” Beth replies.

“Do you want to order a pizza and sit in front of the Tv watching stupid romance movies?” I ask them all. They look around and agree with me.

“Are you hungry? Do you wanna do it now?” Quinn asks.

“I could eat!” Beth replies. I grab my laptop quickly from my room and bring it to the girls.

We order the pizza and have it be delivered since none of us are in the mood to drive anywhere to get it. The screen indicates that it should be here in about a half hour, which is perfect.

While waiting for the pizza we all decide on what movies we should watch. None of us really want to sleep tonight; considering we have been sleeping with another person for a while, it would just be lonely. We line up about 4-5 movies that seem like they could be all right.

Before the pizza comes; which should be really soon we go into our rooms and throw on our pj’s or sweatpants; changing out of the clothes from the airport earlier.

Quickly before I go back into the room I open twitter to see what’s going on in 5sos land even though it might destroy me inside.

I hadn’t even realized that since this morning my follower count has sky rocketed; there are notification coming in like crazy and I don’t know what to do. It probably isn’t nearly as many as the amount the boys get and yet I am becoming overwhelmed by it all.

There are plenty of sweet tweets coming from girls stating that we are all really cute with the boys and that they hope we all stay together for a really long time. Of course though with tweets like those come tweets of hate. I have seen many things like this erupt on social media when bands are dating girls. Especially teenage fans, I know that in some cases girlfriends of band members have deactivated their twitters because it is too much to handle. I try to avoid the “hate” I am receiving and focus on the good things people are saying.