Chapter Five

James pulls into the drive way of the house that still makes my heart melt a little bit, it’s just that gorgeous. I walk up to the door and realize that I don’t know the number to the house.

 “Um James, how am I supposed to get in and out? Can I have the code?”

 “Oh shoot, yeah sure its, 04-12-11” I punch in the numbers and the door buzzes signaling that I can enter the house. I walk into a empty first floor. James is carrying two suitcases and I have two in my hands as well. We make our way up the stairs he one, I on the other. We walk all the way to the end of the hall were my room is. I notice that the TV in the girls room is on but all of the doors to their bedrooms are closed. That’s strange. When I enter my room, it smells like Vanilla and flowers. I look on my desk and see a big bouquet of mixed flowers sitting there in a gorgeous vase.

 “Awe who are these from?” I ask James.

 He shrugs,  “I have no idea. Maybe one of them as become drawn to you already…” As he walks away to get the other bags I can’t help but thinking who of the boys could have sent them. I have barely had a full conversation with any of them, how could they have decided they liked me, if this is what it is. There is no card to indicate the person who gave them to me. I try to ignore it, but it will be in the back of my mind all night tonight.

James returns with the rest of my stuff and I begin to unpack.

 “Um James?” I say just as he is about to leave.

 “Yeah?”

 “Thank you for thinking of me when you did this. It means a lot to me and I’m excited to go on this adventure.”

“You’re welcome Aubrey, I couldn’t have thought of someone better to be the fourth girl here.” I smile because I have never been considered for anything before and it feels nice to be someone’s first choice.

“Oh and I forgot to tell you,” I begin. “You remember Kayla, my friend from school,” He nods in agreement. “Well I was talking to her today and some how the song She Looks So Perfect by the boys came into the conversation. She said she was like basically in love with them…. I just don’t know what to do. Cause I obviously can’t say anything to her. She was just so excited that I knew who they were. Will I ever be able to say something?”

“Eventually, yes you will. But for right now, you can’t and I’m sorry. Sooner or later, people are going to figure out. They can’t live inside all the time. When they have been here for a while than you can say something.” He smiles and turns around to leave the room, and leave me alone with my thoughts.

                                 *********************************

 I must have fallen asleep because I look at my clock and it says 6:45pm

 “Shit!” I say to myself since there is no one around to hear me. Damn that bed is comfy. I must have fallen asleep as I was folding clothes properly to go into the left over drawers. I really don’t know why I brought my own clothes when there is a giant ass closet filled with some in exactly my size. I hear some talking going on outside of my door so I decide to change quickly into one of the summer dresses in the closet and head outside. I don’t wanna look like absolute poop when I go and meet my ugh, roommates. In the closet I find a pale pink sundress with lace all over hit. I put it on and it seems like it was made just for me, hitting just above my knee and giving me a nice sweetheart neckline. I look in the mirror once more and give my hair a shake.

 When I walk out the room I assume I was mistaken about the noises I was hearing. I walk down the hallway and I see two heads sitting on the couch. Okay here goes nothing.

 “Hey.” I say and the two girls turn around.  They are both so…. So pretty. God, what kinda house is this.

 “omg, HI you must be Aubrey. I’m Jordyn” The girl with the curly black hair that comes down to her stomach says. She is about the same height as me. But definitely more attractive.

 “Hi Jordyn, that’s a really nice name! And I love your hair so much!”

 “Thanks, that’s a cute dress” I smile at her and before I can tell her it came from the closet the other girl is giving me a hug.

 “Hey Aubrey I’m Quinn.” She says as she flashes me a smile with the straightest whitest teeth I have ever seen in my life. I am flabbergasted by the beauty that is coming from this room. Quinn has reddish blonde hair and its straight.

 “Hey Quinn, its really amazing to meet you guys! I’m sorry I didn’t come out earlier I fell asleep that bed is just to comfy” I confess to them.

 “Don’t worry about it, I don’t know where Beth is she should be around here somewhere!” Jordyn says before telling me to sit down on the couch and watch some TV with them.

 “Actually I’m just gonna go and grab something to drink and I will be right back. Plus I have to go and find the boys before I finish unpacking I haven’t seen them yet.” I say and start to head down the hall and down one of the staircases. I could definitely get used to this.

 I walk into the kitchen and find Luke sitting at the island eating a slice of pizza.

 “Hey Luke!” He turns around and smiles at me.

 “Hey Aubrey, did you meet the other girls already?”

 “I met two of them, I met Jordyn and Quinn. Apparently I still have to meet Beth.” I say shrugging my shoulders.

 “Yeah they are all really nice, I swear I just say Beth like 5 minutes ago.”

“Oh well, i’m sure I will see her soon enough. How does dinner work around here?” I ask pulling out a water bottle from the fridge.

 “We usually eat around 7:30ish it depends on the day! How’s the unpacking coming along.” He says as he continues to eat his pizza.

 “Um, well you would be surprised to know Luke that it isn’t coming along… I have accomplished nothing.”  He laughs at my response

 “What do you mean? You have been here for over two hours”

 “Yes, well no one mentioned that the bed was so damn comfortable. Looks like I won’t be socializing much” He laughs again and I head out the kitchen. “See ya later Luke”

 “You to Aubrey!” He responds and waves to me.

I leave the kitchen about to head back upstairs when the door opens and I see a girl with blonde hair walk in. Beth I think to myself.

 “Hi, I’m Aubrey you must be Beth the other two girls told me I’d find you around!”

 “hey! It’s good to meet you. So you met the other two girls already?”

 “Yeah! Everyone seems really nice, I can’t wait to get to know you guys better!”

 “The same for you!” She responds.

 “I’m going back up to watch TV with Jordyn and Quinn do you want to come?” I ask her even though they are all probably really good friends with each other.

 “Yeah I will in a few, I just wanna go and see Mikey before.” She says

 “Oh Alright, well I will see you soon!”

I can tell that even though I have just gotten here that already relationships between the boys and girls have started to be established. But ultimately it’s not our decision it’s theirs. It’s time to get my flirt on.