Chapter Twenty-Seven

It seems the girls are still sleeping even after I go back into my room and shower,when I get out again there is still no one to be found anywhere. I go to Quinn’s room to see if she even came home last night. I feel like the rest of them aren’t handling this news well even though we all had a feeling about it. None the less, it is still a shock, I can’t believe how well I even handled it.

After about 2 minutes and no answer on Quinn’s door I assumed she was still at home, or wherever she went. I hadn’t seen Beth yesterday but I know Jordyn was upset, I go to her room next. I knock and there is an answer quickly.

“Who is it?” She answers on the other side of the door.

“It’s Aubrey”

“Alright, come in!” She says and I open the door and walk into the room, Beth is already in there sitting on the bed.

“Hey,” I begin saying. “How are you guys?”

“A bit shocked you know?” Beth starts saying.

“Yeah, I mean we kind of had a feeling but hearing them say it hurt, it hurt a lot. Calum wasn’t supposed to say anything it just kind of slipped out.”

“Yeah, Ashton only told me after Cal told him what happened. I was and still am pretty damn heartbroken.” Jordyn said.

“I guess Quinn took it really hard?” I ask.

“Yeah, I don’t know what happened, but when Michael told her she got really sad and said she needed to leave. I don’t know if Mikey went and followed her I am assuming he did, but I have no idea.” Beth says and sighs.

“How did you handle it?” Jordyn asks me.

“Well I was utterly shocked at first, but then I realized that this is their dream and I shouldn’t be mad or angry with him. What if my big break came, I would want him to be supportive. Don’t get my wrong my eyes are still burning from the tears. Other parts of my body hurt too.” I say instantly regretting it. They both look at each other and smirk and I know I shouldn’t have said anything.

“Holy Shit! AUBREY!” Beth says laughing and throwing a pillow at me.

“You slept with him!?” Jordyn asked smiling.

“Um, well-I” I don’t know what to say.

“When?” Beth asks.

“The night of the concert, let’s just say that thing you guys bought was perfect. And then again last night things just got heated with all of our emotions and what not.”

“omg you little whore!” Jordyn says sticking out her tongue and laughing, we all laugh and I am glad they find it funny.

After a few minutes of them wanting to know details in which I spare most of the room gets quiet again and you can see the sadness washing over us.