29

Riku began to go choke on her food. After some coughing for what seemed like ten minutes, she finally asks a question. "He confessed!!?" She shouts. I nod my head.

"What did you tell him?" She asks.

"I didn't say anything. He said that he just wanted to get that off his chest for a while, and that I don't need to give an answer right and could think about it for a while. Then he left saying that he need to go out for another walk." I tell her.

She leans back on the couch. "When we first met him, I was only joking about him flirting with you. But he actually likes you."

"What do I do? I have feeling for another boy, and I've never rejected anyone on my life. I've never even had a boyfriend. I don't know how to handle this." I said, covering my face with my hands. This is stressing me out.

"You'll just have to tell him the truth. I'm sure he'll understand."

She puts her hand on my shoulder. "He's really nice and everything. He's super kind, funny, I get along with him really well, I can talk with him easily. But, it's like I see him as my brother." I say.

"You want some food?" She asks, lifting up her bag of chips. I nod my head. I dig my hand into the bag and then pop a chip into my mouth.

"This is gonna be one stressful night." I said.

"And the only thing that can fix it is food."

"I wouldn't know about that."

|
|
|
|

Hey there. Hope you like this update. And I hope you all have a good week.

Bye my friends :)