28

I've been trying to water her up for hours. She had kept a her door locked, and I can't open it. I've tried asking Itsuki for help. He can't either. So I've been standing outside her room banging in the door. "Come our already." I groan. My hand was starting to hurt.

"Come out." I said again. Nothing. No response.

"Please come out already. If it makes you feel better Issei punched him." I said. Still nothing. "I don't know if you're being lazy or if you're that upset but please. Talk to me." I said, leaning against the door.

Nothing. There only one thing I've got left.

"I'll make you anything you want. I'll cook for you. I'll buy something for you. I'll get it make anything you want. Just. Open. Your. Do-"

The door swings open. "I'd like three bowls of ramen. Chocolate chip cookies. Two milkshakes. A milk pudding. A tub of ice cream. Strawberry by the way. A soda. Three rolls of sushi. And a smoothie." She said. I lay on the floor looking up at me. She looks down at me with a small smile on her face. Doesn't look like she's been crying. She doesn't even look upset.

It was a trap!!

I laugh a bit. "Is that all it took for you to come out?" I ask. She nods her head. I scoff. "As long as I know you're alright. And sure, I'll get you all of those things." I said. She grabs my arm and helps me up.

"You don't seem upset. Why is that?" I ask.

"I was really upset when about it yesterday. But I woke up this morning as if nothing happened. I guess it was really easy to get over him." She says. I let out a slight laugh.

"Now I see why Issei likes you." I said.

"Is it true though, Issei pinched him?" She asks. I nod my head. "Is he alright?"

"Sorta. He might be more upset about the incident with you. I've never seen Issei so angry in my life. He really does have a thing for you." I said.

She looks down at her feet. "I wish I never dated Koichi. I wish I wasn't so stubborn to admit my feeling towards Issei. The only time I realize it is when I'm with Koichi. Luckily, that's no more. But I hope Issei will somehow accept me." She says.

"It's not like he going to reject you."

"Who says I'm confessing? I'm not that kinda person."

"Looks like I'll have to somehow convince him to do it then." I say.

"Yup. Now, go get me my food you peasant." She jokes.

"Yes master." I say.

I grab my shoes and start heading around town looking for food that she had wanted. I ended up stopping my the restaurant. Surprisingly Issei was there. "Hey." I said, as I entered. He looks over at me, then goes back to cooking.

"How is she?" He asked.

"Pretty great."

"Is that a lie?"

"No honestly. Took me hours for her to open the door. But not a single tear. Not even a bit of sadness." I tell him.

He lets out a slight laugh. "That seems like her." He said.

"She was honestly more worried about you." I tell him.

"What do you mean? Did you tell her that I punched him? Does she hate me?" He panics.

I laugh. "No, she's glad you did it. But she was hoping you didn't get hurt. But you seem fine. She just needs I more thing." I said.

"And that is?" He asks.

"Three bowls of ramen."

He smiles. "On the house." He says. I quickly hands but a few tubs. I smile at him and walk towards the door.

"Oh, one more thing." I said, turning towards him. He looks over at me with a curious look. I smile. "She's not the type to confess. So you better make your move quick before this same incident happens." I said. Then I leave. Maybe that convinced him.

"I got you your food!" I shout, walking into the apartment with loads of bags. I drop them on the floor. Riku comes running in, grabbing all the bags and sitting on the couch. I smile and sit down next to her. "I told Issei about what you said."

"So soon!?" She shouts. I nod. "How long do you think it'll take for him to ask?"

"A few weeks probably. He wants to give you some time probably. Then he'll ask." I say. She nods her head, and eats her food.

"I'm gonna go for a walk. I'll be back later." I said. She nods her head. I grab my shoes again and grab my jacket.

I step out the apartment and bump into someone. "Oh, hi Itsuki." I said.

"Hey. I was gonna check up on her. How is she?" He asks.

"Literally, she handled a breakup better than anyone in this whole world." I said.

"Good. Where are you heading?"

"I was gonna go for a walk."

"Mind if I join? I know a good ice cream shop around here." He says.

I smile and nod my head. "Let's go get some ice cream."

"This ice cream is amazing." I say, as we exit the shop. It was cold outside, but this ice cream was to good to let go of.

"Told you this place was great. It's the best ice cream shop in the world. And I've been coming to this place since I was a child."

"Is that why we got a discount?"

"Pretty much." We both laugh.

We laugh the whole way back home. Making jokes to each other and just having a nice conversation. Halfway back though, he goes quiet. I look over at him, he seems so caught up in his thoughts. "Itsuki, are you alright?" I ask, holding onto his arm. He looks down at my hand on my arm. Then back at me.

"I like you."

|
|
|
|

I'm think of making another Daichi story. And maybe later, I'll do Issei as well. Different characters for each one.

I hope you all liked this chapter. Update on Thursday probably. Hope everyone's had a good day.

Bye my friends :)