11

I walked around school taking pictures by myself. Either it was the people that were talking in the quad, the couples hanging out together, or the trees the were around the school.

But I got a bit bored and went out to the bleachers. A bunch of bigs were playing soccer again. I could see Itsuki playing. He didn't seem to notice me though. The person wish didn't notice me did though. Daichi smiles and gave me a small wave. I smiles awkwardly at him and gave a small wave back. He stopped playing and ran toward me in the middle of his game. He walked up the bleachers and sat next to me. "Are you always going to be awkward around me?" Daichi asked.

"I don't know. I don't know how to act around you. It's honestly quite hard to try and forget about high school when you're around. It makes it harder for me." I said, looking down at my hands. I honesty didn't feel like looking at him. I didn't want to.

But he took a hold of my hand, in which made me turn to him. "I really want to start over, Kumi. I want to be your friend again. And I can tell that you also want to start over. You're getting more comfortable around me. I can tell." He said, poking my cheek. It caused me to start smiling. I didn't want to smile. But he wouldn't stop. "See! You're getting more comfortable around me again. So please, give me another chance to be your friend again?" He asked, hand still holding mine. I pulled my hand away and looked at him. I sigh. "Can I at least think about it?" I asked.

He smiled at me. "Just don't take to long." He said, taking old of my hand. This made me feel awkward. So I pulled my hand away again. But he kept trying to grab it. I stood up from my seat and sat on the other seat to my right, a seat away from Daichi. He stood up and sat at where I was sitting. I did it again, a smile slowly keeping onto my face. He got closer. This caused us to start running up and down the bleachers. I couldn't contain my laughter. He wouldn't stop. "Kumi, come give my a hug." He said, arms wide open as he chases me.

"No, you're all sweaty." I said, letting out a few laughs after. Just as he got close to me, I trip in a step. Before I can fall, Daichi grabs my arm and pulls me closer to his chest. My arm was now in pain. "You ok?" He asked.

"I'm fine my my arm isn't." I said, rubbing it a bit.

"Oh, I'm so sorry about that. But it's better then falling down all of these." He said. I let out a small chuckle. But I was out of breath from all that running.

It took me a while to realize how close I was to him. So I take a step back. And before any of us can say something, someone calls for Daichi. "Hi Daichi." We turn our head. There stood Nanase. She seemed to be a bit awkward standing there. I look at Daichi again and took another step back.

"Oh, hi Nanase." He said.

"We have practice in a few minutes. You should start heading over." She said.

"Ok, let me grab my things." He said. He ran over to his things in the side of the glass, but then came over to me. "I'll wait for that answer. And again, don't take to long." He said, before running to Nanase. I could help but blush. Why was I blushing? Is there a reason I'm blushing? Or is it hot out here? It doesn't seem hot. It's kinda a chilly day. Oh god I'm blushing.

I turn around and grab my things from the bleachers. Putting my camera in my bag first then putting my bag on my shoulder. I turn back around. "Boo!!" I fall back. But Itsuki catches my by my waist and pulls me close to his chest. "Sorry, did I scare you?" He asked. I put my head against his chest. Then I started slapping him lightly. My a bit hard at one point. "I hate you." I said, pulling away from him and walking away.

"No you don't."

"Yes I do. I get scared easily. I hate it when people try and scare me. I just end up falling as well. Like just now." I said.

"But I caught you. Be glad you didn't fall and that I caught you. You should be grateful that I just saved you life just now.." He said.

"But you almost ended it too." I stop in my tracks and turn around to him.

"Don't think about the negative things. Think about the positive. And I just saved your life. Be glad." He said. I could help but smile.

"Thank you for savaging my life. And now, I have to get to class. See you later." I said.

"Bye Kumi. Take care." He said.

Today seems to be going better than usual. What is going on?

|
|
|
|

Hi guys. Hope you liked this chapter. And I hope you had a nice day. I spent the day babysitting while my sisters did nothing. And I'm babysitting again tomorrow and I already know how that's going to end. But I hope you guys end up having a good week.

Bye my friends :)