3

"Kumi, wake up. You've got to get ready for school." They say, shaking me lightly.

Mmm, just a few more minutes mom." I said, hugging my pillow tighter.

"If you don't get up from bed, I'm going to jump on you." I hear the voice say. I hum in reply, it caring at the moment. "Ok, your loss."

Next thing I know, heavy body lands on mine. I moan in pain. "God, screw you Riku." I said, holding onto my stomach.

"I told you, but you didn't listen." She says.

I roll to my side, making her slide off me and falling onto the floor. She moans in pain. "Come on, let's get dressed." I said.

"Finally a school where we don't need a stupid, ugly looking uniform." She said.

She goes back to her room and I stay in mine, looking for something nice to wear. I grab a white button up shirt and my navy-blue minidress, lay it on my bed and take a quick shower. I do my make up and hair after drying it and brushing my teeth. I go back to my room and put my clothes on.

I put my things that I need in my back. Such as my computer, pencils, and notebooks. I then grab my camera that was laying on the kitchen counter. "Riku, I'll be heading out now. I'll see you during lunch." I shout from the front door.

"Ok, see you. Have fun. Take lots of pictures." She shorts back. I close the door behind me and start heading to the school.

Once I'm there, I start looking around for my class. Once I find it, I look at my phone to see I'm an hour early, so I walk around the school more and take loads of picture.

I get tired of walking at one point and take a seat at the bench. I look around me hoping there something I could take a picture of. And right across from me, I see a nice and beautiful cherry tree. I take my camera and try to get a good angle of the tree. Didn't go as planned when a face pops in front of me.

I pull away from the camera and look at the persons face. It was Itsuki. He smiles at me, and I smile back at him. "Hey, Itsuki." I said.

"Hey, Kumi. What kind of photos are you taking?" He asks.

"Nothing much. Just anything that around here that looks nice. I saw the cherry tree just now and thought that was really pretty and that I should take a picture of it." I said.

"You know what's prettier. Me. So, take a photo of me." He says, doing a peace sign. S let out a light giggle. Take my camera and pint it at him. I take the photo and show it to him. "Yup, I'm pretty as always." We both laugh.

Three girls walk by us, but I can here them whispering. "Is that Itsuki's new girlfriend?" One asks.

"Probably, she's really pretty." Another says.

"I wish I was her." I blush at there comments.

"You seem pretty popular." I said.

"Kinda. Not as popular as the three most handsome boys though. But I'm still sort of popular."

"There's really that sorta thing here? I though I was don't with that when I left high school. Guess not." I said.

"The top three most handsome boys? Yeah, they have that sorta thing here all the time. Can never seem to escape it though." He says. I laugh.

I check my phone. It's ten fifty-five. "Crap, I need to get to class. But I'll see you around." I said.

"Sure thing. If you ever need anything or help with something, just come look for me. And in our neighbor as well. Have fun." He said. I wave goodbye and start jogging to class. I got there just in time before the professor. I hate myself for almost being late on the first day.
|
|
|
|
Short chapter but all I got. It might, MIGHT, be a while till I update. By I don't know. I have finals coming up soon. So I don't know yet. I'll probably update later this week. Not sure though. Hope you all have a good week.

Bye my friends :)