20

I not only woke up to my head hurting really badly. But I woke up with one idiot leaning against the wall, and one nice boy putting a glass of water on my bedside table. I smile at them. "What are you two doing here?" I ask.

"Riku told me to come over, asking if I could help take care of you. Since she wanted to go help her boyfriend." Daichi said. I smile at him. He's way to nice.

"And what about you, stupid." I said to Issei. His reply is holding up a bag of ramen. I roll my eyes and smile at him. "This one called me saying you might needed some of this." He says.

"Thanks guys. But I don't want to be a bother to the two of you. You guys should spend your weekend relaxing instead of taking care of me. Go home already." I tell them.

"I'm not leaving until you finish the ramen." Issei says.

"And I'm not leaving until you feel better." Daichi says.

"There are times where you are more stubborn then me, Daichi. And this is one of those times. Leave. I'll get be better soon." I tell him.

"I'd prefer to stay here and take care of you. And who knows. You'd probably stumble trying to walk to the kitchen. I wouldn't want you to fall." He says. I laugh at him. He's way to cute. I feel my heart beating rapidly and loudly. No, not this again. Why?

"Could you two just kiss already. It disgust me just looking at you two. So hurry up and kiss or something." Issei says. I hate him. I feel myself going red. I cover myself with the blanket. I hear a small laugh from Daichi. I then feel a pair of lips on my forehead. I could feel myself burning now. "Ok Issei, we're done." Daichi says. I slap his chest. He just laughs at me.

"Good. Now, sit up and eat your ramen." Issei said.

"Is there an egg in it?" I ask, peeking out a little bit. He laughs an nods his head at me. I sit up completely. He sets the bowl of ramen on my lap.

After I finish the ramen, I look back at them. "Oh would you look at that. I feel better already. Can you two leave already? I don't want to be a bother to you both." I said.

"Fine, I'll leave. Just like I promised. But I think you're still gonna have to convince him to try and leave." He says, pointing to Daichi. I look at Daichi. He gives me a small smile. He walks over to me and kisses my forehead. "I'll see you at work tomorrow." He says, before walking out the door. I look back at Daichi. He continues to sit there and smile at me. "Did you not hear what I just said. I feel better now. You can leave." I lie, fanning my hands at him. Please leave. I don't want to bother you.

"You're gonna have to convince me in a better way that you feel better. You clearly are still, somehow, a bit drunk." He says.

"I'm not drunk." I tell him.

"You had like five bottles of beer yesterday. And you couldn't even walk properly. I basically carried you home." He tells me. I look down and play with my hands. Not I feel bad. He stands up from the floor and sits down next to me on my bed. "As far as I know, I'm not leaving your side." He says, holding my hand. It catches me off guard. He never holds me hand. He usually just hugs me. And especially kisses. He never kisses me. And he just kissed my forehead.

I turn away, not wanting to make eye contact with him. I could feel my heartbeat going faster. But luckily it's starting to slow down.

Daichi seems to make it worst. He leans his head against shoulder, his nose rubbing on my neck. I cover my face with my other hand. And my heartbeat is going faster. And it's probably so loud that maybe he can hear it. I don't like him doing this to me. But I do at the same time. "Could we just stay like this for a while?" He asks. But it didn't seem like a question though. He sounded tired. Was he falling asleep on me.

I don't know why, but I lean my head against his. I close my eyes, and listen to the sound of my heart beating. It was slowing down luckily. "Did I ever tell you how cute you looked yesterday?" He asks. My hearts beating again. Can he please stop?

|
|
|
|

It's short, but I hope you guys like this chapter. Maybe my next one will be long. Have a good day everyone.

Bye my friends :)