27

I knock on Issei's door. He opens it, looking like an absolute mess. His hair was everywhere, and his shirt hung loosely off his shoulder. You could tell that he stumbled all the way over here. "How is it that you're still drunk?" I ask.

He glares at me. "What do you want?" He asks.

"We're all going to the movies. And we wanted to know if you wanted to come. We're getting ice cream afterwards." I said.

"Who's coming?"

"It'll be me, Daichi, Itsuki, and Riku. And maybe you if you want to come." I said. He looks down at the floor.

"Ok then. But give me and hour to get dressed. I need a shower."

"I can tell."

"Shut up." He says.

I wait in his living room for about an hour, doing nothing. I stay on my phone during that time. He then comes out of his room, looking like a normal person. His hair was brushed, and he had decent clothes. "You don't look drunk now." I joke. He throws a pillow at me. I throw it back at him. "Shut up. Now, let's get going. I want ice cream."

"We're not getting ice cream till after the movie though."

"Then let's be quick and get this movie over with."

After the movie, we head out to go get ice cream. But because none of us can drive, we had to walk. Walk about half a mile to the closest ice cream shop. Then we'd have to walk a mile back home. Life definitely hate me.

"I want ice cream!" Riku shouts.

"You always want ice cream." Itsuki and I say at the same time. Riku turns around and glares at us. Itsuki and I continue to laugh together. "You guys are so mean to me." She says.

"I rest people how they treat me." I laugh. Itsuki laughs with me.

"Rude." She mutters. I high five Itsuki. Both of us laughing quietly behind everyone.

"Daichi, I'll buy you something else if you'd like. I know you're not a fan of sweets." I said. He shakes his head, smiling at me. "I'll be alright. Plus, that popcorn got me kinda full." He says.

"You did go off on the popcorn. We had to buy another bag." Issei says.

"It's good popcorn. I can't help it." He says. We all laugh.

"Hey Riku, where did Maro go?" Itsuki asks.

"We went back to Canada this morning. He was only able to stay for such a short amount of time. But at least I got to spend time with him." She smiles.

We walk into the ice cream shop, all happy and laughing. But Riku's laughter suddenly dissolved. Along with her smile. "L-Let's go home." She says, turning back around towards the exit. Itsuki chases after her. I look back to where she was looking. There sits Koichi, with another girl sitting next to him. He leans in kissing her lips. "Isn't that Koichi?" Daichi asks.

"Yeah." I said, nodding my head. Koichi looks over at us, his smile disappearing.

I walk out the shop, following Itsuki and Riku. They stand in the middle of the parking lot. Itsuki has his arms wrapped around her, as she cries in his shoulder. I've never seen her this upset in my life. "Riku!" We turn around. Koichi walks out the shop, going towards Riku. Daichi walks over, stopping him from going any further. "Let me go!" Koichi shouts. Trying to get away from Daichi.

"I don't think that's a good idea right now!" I shout back at him. He stops moving, and just stands there, looking down at his feet. "I'm sorry, Riku." He says.

"Go away." She mutters, letting go of Itsuki, then running away.

"Riku!" He shouts, chasing after her. I'd expect Issei to go after her as well. He just stands there, his hands start to form into a fist. "Issei?" I ask worriedly. The next thing I know, he throws a punch at Koichi.

"Issei." I gasp.

"Stay back." Daichi whispers to me.

"How stupid can you be!!" He shouts at Koichi. I flinch back, hiding behind Daichi. I grip on his jacket. I've never seen Issei so angry in my life.

"You are so freaking stupid for doing something like that! Especially to her!! I would kill to be with her! And here you are, taking her, and then cheating on the most perfect person in this world!!"

"Let me just talk to her. I can-"

"Don't even try talking to her!! You'll only make things worst for her! And if you think I'm going to let you talk to her, you're freaking stupid!!" Issei shouts.

Koichi looks down at the floor guilty. Issei cranks the collar of his shirt. "Stay away from her." He says, letting him go then walking away.

I'm about to call for him, but Daichi stops me. "Give him some space. He's gonna need it. We should go find Riku though." He said. I nod my head, we start walking back to my apartment.

When we get there, I say bye to him. I walk in and go over to Riku's room. She had fallen asleep crying. I wish I was able to punch him. But I hope Riku will be alright.

|
|
|
|

Hi.....:happy March.........I'm sorry. It's been a while hasn't it. School is stressing me out. But I'm trying my best at everything right now. But I hope everyone else is doing great. Have a good week everyone.

Bye my friends :)