22

Issei passed me a bowl of food. I hand it to the old man sitting in the corner. I smile at him. He glares at me. Such a nice man. The seems a bit familiar as well. I take a seat as I wait for more costumer to come in. "There's not a lot of people coming in today." I tell him.

"There's a festival downtown. Pretty sure everyone is down there right now." He said. I nod my head. Of course I wouldn't know anything about it. The doors bust open, entering Daichi. Me and Issei both welcome him at the same time. He smiles at us and takes a seat next to me.

"I heard you guys are closing for the weekend. Is that true?" Daichi asks. I nod my head.

"Yup, my dads a bit busy in another town. So we'll be closed the whole weekend. The only problem I've got is, what the hell am I gonna do for the next two day?" Issei asks.

Before any of us can say anything, the doors busy open entering Itsuki. I smile and wave at him. He smiles back, by that smile soon disappears when he looks over at Daichi. I look back at Daichi, he takes a sip of his water. I wonder what going on. But behind Itsuki enters Riku and her brother Maro. I jump off my seat and run to him, pulling him into a hug. "Maro, I haven't seen you in so long." I say, pulling away from the hug.

"It's been a while, huh Kumi." He rubs my head. I smile, sitting back on my seat.

"Who's this, Riku?" Daichi asks.

"This is my brother, Maro. Maro, these are my friends. Daichi, Itsuki, and Issei." She says, pointing at each one.

"So tell me, which one of these boys are your boyfriend?" He asks, raising his eyebrow, and smirking at Riku. Riku starts to blush. "Shut up." She says, slapping his side. He chuckles, patting her head.

"What are you doing in town?" I ask him.

"Just came to visit. And I was wondering if you'd guys like to take a small trip tomorrow." He says.

"Where to?" Riku

"I was thinking we could go visit a popular sauna in Hakone." He says, smiling at us.

"What's so popular about this sauna?" I ask.

"It's grey over there. I was on the plane looking through some stuff in my phone. And this add came up for it. Apparently you can literally swim in coffee and wine. And there's a bunch of other little pools over there. And I heard there's a great view of Mount Fuji" He says.

"I've heard of that place. I've always wanted to go there." Riku said.

"Probably for the coffee." Itsuki jokes. I can't help but laugh. Riku walks over, slapping his arm. I laugh more.

"If you all aren't busy this weekend, I was thinking thinking that maybe we can all go." Maro says.

Me, Riku, and Itsuki agree. I look over at Daichi. "Would you like to come?" I ask him.

"Sure, I'll go." He says. I smile at him. We all then turn to Issei. He looks at us confused, then let's out a small sigh. "I finally found out what I'm gonna do this weekend." He says.

"In perfect timing too." Daichi says.

"Great, we leave tomorrow morning."

"Have you told Koichi about the sauna?" I ask Riku, as we walk home together. She nods her head. "He can't make it. He said he's busy taking care of his grandma the whole weekend. So it's just gonna be the six of us." She said, linking arms with me. We both smile.

We make it home, and we immediately start to pack our things. Our swimsuit, some clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste, and a hair brush. And we also pack out chargers. I grab my camera and put it in its case. I definitely want to take a bunch of pictures.

We hear a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I said. I run to the door. I open it to see Itsuki. "Hey, what's up?" I ask.

"Hey. I was wondering if you could wake me up tomorrow morning? We're leaving pretty early and I know I'm not going to have the energy to wake myself up tomorrow." He says.

"Of course." I said.

"Thanks. Here's the key to my apartment. And if you have to, use water to wake me up. I don't care. Just use it." He says.

"Got it. Bye." I say, closing the door. I go back to my room to pack.

|
|
|
|

Won't be updating till Thursday or Wednesday night. So here's an early update for you all. Enjoy.

Bye my friends :)