30

"Come back again." The lady said as I exit the restaurant.

"Will do." I reply.

I didn't have my bike with me at the time, so my only way back home was the train. But that was half a mile away. And pretty sure taxis are almost closed. But I might as well just walk. 

Halfway towards the station, I see Itsuki up ahead. He looks down at his feet kicking rocks along the way. He looks up from the ground and over to me. He scoffs, continuing to walk. I don't say anything. It's been a long day, I want to enjoy the rest of it without any problems my doubt that'll happen.

Before a passes me, he purposely runs into, making me stop at my tracks. I turn around to face him. "Do you have some sorta problem?" I ask.

"No, not really. But to make you feel better, I confessed to Kumi." He says. My heart was beating fast. And I don't know why. "That's all I needed to say. Just a heads up." He says, leaving.

I stand there not knowing what to do. What am I supposed to do? He confesses. I don't. What do I do if she actually accepts him?

I can let him have her. Not for a second. I need to try harder.

|
|
|
|

Sup. I'm dying. And I really hope that time comes soon. But I hope everyone's had a good week. Mines okay.

My new Daichi story will probably come out on Friday or Saturday. I hope you'll like it.

Bye my friends :)