18

"Let's go party!" Riku shouts, jumping on my bed. I open my eyes and look up at her. She smiled brightly at me. I looked at the clock. It's only eight in the morning. "You're crazy." I said, moving to my side, making her fall off the couch. I grab my pillow and cover the top of my head.

"Rude." She said. Then she hops back onto my bed. What does she want from me? "Please. We need to get out of here. We don't even need to go to a big party where they're just going to drink and play loud music. We can go do karaoke. Wouldn't that be fun? Come one, let's go. Please." She says, quivering her bottom lip. What a loser.

"And who exactly is going to come?" I ask.

"We could invite Koichi, Itsuki, and Daichi. It could just be the five of us." She says.

"At times like this, are where I wish there were more of us girls." I said, still talking under the pillow.

"Well, to bad. It's only us two, two of our weird friends, and my boyfriend. And hey, what if we invite Issei?" She asks.

I lift my head up from under the pillow, and then lay back down. "He's probably busy with the restaurant. I doubt he can come." I said. It goes silent for a little longer. I open my eyes again and look back it Riku. "So, What do you say? Karaoke?"

I roll my eyes and nod my head. "Yaaaaay!!" She shouts jumping on my bed. I can't help but laugh at her.

"Just make sure I don't drink to much. And if I do drink a lot, make sure I don't say anything stupid." I said.

"Can't promise that. I'll be drinking as well. But good luck. Don't say anything embarrassing about me. Especially in front of Koichi." She said. I laugh at her, giving her the ok sign. She gives me a thumbs up. Then leaves my room. I hear her shout from the living room. "Tact Daichi, ask if he can come." She tells me.

"Go it!" I shout back. I grab my phone and send Daichi a quick message. He messages me back not long later, saying that he's able to come. Great. "When are we going!?" I shout to Riku.

"We'll go tonight. There a karaoke place not far from here. So we could just walk." She shout back. I feel like she's eating a bag of chips. I know she is. She definitely is. Why does she have to eat so much?

I hear her footsteps running to my room. I look back at my door to see her leaning against it. "Also, can you go over and ask Itsuki? I have to get to class, like right now." She asks.

"Sure, I don't start class for another hour. So hurry up, get out of here." I tell her, fanning my hand at her.

"Thank you!" She shouts, closing he front door behind her. I don't even get to reply.

What did I just get myself into? Why the hell did I agree to go to karaoke with her? I've seen her eating, she's like a drunk person. I can't imagine what she'll be like when she's actually drunk.

I knock in Itsuki door. He opens it not long after. "Hey, what's up?" He smiles at me.

"Nothing much. Riku told me to ask you if you wanted to come to karaoke with us tonight. Are you free?" I ask.

"Sure, I'll go. Who else is coming?"

"It's the two of us, Daichi, and Riku's boyfriend. That's all. Not a lot of people." I said.

"It's alright. As long as I'm with you, I think I'll be alright."

"Ok then. I'll see you later. Bye Itsuki." I say, going back to my room. He waves back at me. I close the door behind me and then go to my room.

"Why is it that I need to by dressed up so nicely? We're only going down the street for karaoke with like five of us. Why do I need to dress up as if I'm going to some sorta fancy party?" I ask Riku, as does my hair. I honestly don't know what she's doing. I just feel her moving my hair around, a lot. I continue to play games on my phone as she does my hair. I don't want to sit on this chair for an hour and do nothing as she plays with my hair. I need to entertain myself.

"I know it's only just going to be a few of us. But is there a reason we should dress up all cute. I like looking really cute. And I want you to look cute as well." She says.

I roll my eyes and continue to play on my phone. "Are you almost done yet? I've been sitting here for quite a while?" I ask. I look down at my outfit. I guess I looked a bit cute. I had a gray plaid mini skirt, and a nice white blouse tucked into it. Then Riku tied a little black bow around my neck. Yeah, I hope I look pretty cute.

"And done." She says. I look at myself in the mirror. She didn't do much. But my hair was pretty wavy and looks soft. I liked it. She then grabs the beret the sat on my head, and then puts it on me. I smile at myself.

"Aww, look at you. You look so cute." She says, squishing my cheeks. I laugh and try to push her hands away from me. But she continues to try and squish my cheeks.

We hear the doorbell ring. I grab my bad and and we both go to the front door. She opens it. Itsuki stood there smiling at as. "Wow, you two look great." He says. Me and Riku look at each other. Then we both thank him.

We continue to walk and talk until we get there. We find Daichi and Koichi standing outside waiting for us. "Hi guys." Riku says, running over to Koichi. She hugs him and he kisses her cheek. How cute. I look over at Daichi. He smiles and waves at me. I smile and wave back. "Y-you look really cute Kumi." He says.

I blush. "Thanks Daichi." I say.

"Come one guys. Let's go inside. We have a room all set up for us already." Koichi says. We walk inside and go to one of the empty rooms. The tv was ready for us and there were for microphones on the table. And also a bunch of weird part hats that laid there on the couch.

"Let's get the part started." Itsuki shouts, hopping into the table and grabbing a microphone. Daichi hands him the remote, Itsuki looks through the songs on the tv until he finds one. He then starts singing really badly. We all laugh at him.

"I'm gonna go get some drinks." Koichi shouts, as Itsuki continues to sing really badly.

"I'll come with you." Riku says, the both get up and walk out the room. Itsuki was to busy singing he didn't even notice that they left.

The song finishes, me and Daichi clap and laughs at him. Itsuki turns around. "Where did the other two go? They missed my amazing performance." He says. Me and Daichi both laugh.

"Amazing? You sounded like a dying bear. I thought you were dying or something." I joke. He grabs a stuffed animal that laid on the couch and throws it at me. I throw it back and laugh. "But really, where did the go?" He asks.

"They went to get us some drinks." I tell him. He nods his head.

The two of them come back, with like fifteen bottles of beer. "What's with all this beer?" Daichi asks.

"I honestly don't want to remember me singing really badly. Hopefully a few bottles of this will help me forget about my singing tomorrow morning." Koichi says. We all laugh.

"Come on, Kumi. Let's sing this song together." Riku says, pull me up from the couch she hands me a microphone and a beer.

"Wait, this song is in Korean. We don't know Korean." I point out.

"We're not going to care when we have a few sips of this." She says, showing my her beer. That's true. I shrug my shoulders. We play the sing and sing probably really badly. I was probably really drunk from the three bottles of beer that I had. But I didn't care. I was having to much fun with all of them.

|
|
|
|

I'm so sick right now. I'm literally dying. But I hope everyone's is having a good time or had a good day. Here's a new chapter.

Bye my friends :)