2

"Be carful with that box Kumi." Riku said from the stairs.

"I know, I know. But what's in here, your ramen packets?" I joke.

"Ha ha. Very funny. But really, be carful. With that. I'm going to be needing those for this year." She says.

I grab the two boxes and take them up the stairs. I really wish there was some sorta elevator here. I have have to carry all these up to the third floor. And they're super heavy.

I reach the top floor and drop the boxes off in the apartment. I look around for a second, with a bit adjustment, Riku and I can make this place look great. I go to my backpack that's laying on the kitchen counter and take a quick bite of the apple. Leave it back on the counter and jog back downstairs to grab more boxes from the moving truck.

I grab the boxes, hoping they won't fall. These ones seemed heavier. I turn around, and before I know it, all the boxes are in the floor. I bumped into someone by accident. I hope I don't break something. "I'm so sorry about that. I wasn't being carful." I said, helping the guy up from the floor.

"No I'm sorry, it was my fault. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. I'm always attached to my phone." He said.

"No, really I'm sorry. Is there-"

"No, there's no need to apologize. It was my fault. If anything, I should be the one giving you something in return. So, how about I help you take these boxes up." He said.

"N-no. It's alright. My friend an I can do it. It's all good. We're only on the third floor." I said.

"Only the third floor? That's still to high up there. And with a girl as small as you and boxes as heavy as these, you won't make it. I-I'm not trying to offend you or anything I-I just th-think you could- never mind. I'm going to help you take these boxes up. And again, I'm sorry." He said, taking the boxes out of my hand. He smiles at me. I smile back at him.

I grab the last two. I grab the last box and we start walking up the stairs. "I'm Kumi by the way." I tell him.

"Itsuki. So, what made you guys want to move here?" He asks.

"My friend and I are freshman in college now. And this apartment is the closest over there." I said.

"Cool, I'm a sophomore over there." He said. We reach our floor and drop the boxes off at the front of my apartment. "I'll be going now, but if there's anything you need, my rooms right across from you over there. So just knock on my door. Room 310." He said.

"And we're room 301. You could come by anytime too. And it was nice to meet you Itsuki." I said, shaking his hand.

"You too, Kumi. See you around." He said, jogging back downstairs.

Riku's head pops out from the side. "Who was he? He's kinda cute. Are you two going to become a thing or something?" She asks.

"No, we just met. And stop being nosy." I said, pushing her head back inside. I close the door behind me.

"Just saying, he's cute." She says one more time. I'm already so done with her.

"I'm so tired." I said, laying on our new couch.

"You tell me. We've been unpacking all day. And we're still not done." She said, laying next to me.

"Have you seen my camera, I'm gonna need that for when Monday comes?" I ask.

"No, probably in one of those boxes. Do you have your photography class on Monday?" She asks.

"Yup." I say, getting up from the couch and looking through the boxes a "It's a start. And plus, I'll be needing that camera to take pictures of our first day of school. I want to take pictures of every moment while we're there."

I keep looking through the boxes. All mostly filled with junk that my mom thought though that I would "need." But nothing seems to be really important in here. I search through another box. My camera was right on top. I grab it and lay it down on the kitchen counter. Safer place than in that box.

"I can't wait till we decorate this place. It's going to loos so cute afterwards." Riku gushes.

"But we still have to finish unpacking first. Let's get to be more and wake up early to finish. Then we could start decorating for the next two days until school starts." I said.

"Sounds good to me. Let's get to bed." She said. We go into our separate room, her having the biggest because she brought a lot more useless stuff than me. But they weren't really that small. This apartment hand only two rooms and one bathroom. Which was good enough for the both of us.

"Night Kumi."

"Night Riku."

|
|
|
|

Hey guys. Hope everyone's having a good week. School hell for me. Anyways, hope you're all doing good. Here's another update. Hope you like.

Buy my friends :)