E p i l o g u e

Author's POV

"Mission no.384. Objective: Complete Injuries:None Mission: Successful."

Zero utters hurriedly to the man who takes our mission reports,his eyes moving and voice in a rush. The man glances several times while writing down,his senses tickling about the younger one's unusual excitement.

"Thank you. You may----"

And Zero disappears,not even completely hearing the man's words as he rushed outside.

But what is holding Zero so much?

Ofcourse it's Seven

Zero walks hurriedly at the 5th floor,the place where you both decided to meet. He bumps towards some of the operatives on the way and quickly bows as an apology,not even trying to identify their faces.

Finally the 5th floor seemed to be caught while playing hide and seek. Zero's eyes becomes steady as the sign displays 5th floor. The elevator door opens with a ding and he steps out. The operatives didn't seem fazed with his presence as they glanced at him for a second before going back to their work.

Where is she? Zero's bambi eyes follow almost to every girl's face in the floor. Some even had eye contact with him and he nervously looks away, embarrassed in glory.

Geez I thought I'm the one who's late

He spots a really familiar face and he doesn't think second to rush towards him.

"Hyung!"

Eight tilts his head and sees his younger mate running towards him. Already guessing the reason, he throws a pathetic smile towards him.

"Seven's gone"he calmly speaks.

"What do you mean?" Zero's heart skips a beat.

"Gone means gone" Eight unsurely speaks again,causing the younger one's heartbeat to skip another beat.

"I mean to a mission. Nine's order" Eight finally finishes as he realizes Zero's dumbfounded face. Zero's heart seems to find the ground as he throws an annoyed look to his hyung but relieved.

"Hyung you just made me think Seven is dead for a moment."

Eight just sheepishly smiles at that.

"It was a sudden mission. So she didn't get time to tell you that and so she told me to wait here for you" Eight speaks and hands over a stawberry milk cane to Zero. Zero's smile lits up as he takes his favourite drink.

"This is from her."

"She's so sweet..."Zero mutters lowly with invisible love in his eyes. But Eight being the guy with great hearing power hears and he grins like a chesire cat.

"You two are so cringy but young love is the best always" Zero's face heats up at his hyungs statement. It was just a few days his teammates knew about him and Seven but they didn't seem to be much surprised,rather Zero was the one shocked to see all of them congratulate him the moment he dropped his relationship status. No questions,no statement. As if they knew this was going to happen. What most embrassing was Six bursts into pits of laughter even before he could speak. The guy must've saved the world in his previous birth to get such mind reading power.

"What about you hyung? Ever thought of settlement?" He asks as they both stare at the artificial open sky made of glass above them.

"Nope. I think when it's the right time,love will find itself for me. We just need to wait till then" Zero becomes surprised at his hyungs unexpected answer. He always thought Eight was the flirty one in the team and in no way he could settle with someone easily.But hearing Eight's thoughts made him think about you. Was you really the one for him?