O N E

Firstly let me say that I got inspired to write the plot from the BTS video game of Aeon Dream Studio

So finally I am getting my freedom after waiting all these years by leaving my family,relatives and specially home which is my hometown.But I don't have a feeling of regret at all,honestly it has been one of my dreams to visit Olympus city.

I unknowingly smile,recalling the memories when I cried at the before day of getting this tour.Weird enough,we had to give an exam too to enter this nomadic life.I didn't do any good but I don't know if luck or not but damn!I got picked up even after giving a lame exam.It's a tour and we will be given a specific objective each of our clan.

I keep my left last feet on the ground of Olympus city while pulling my big pink suitcase along.I smile at my team mates of my clan while meeting with a pink surrounded environment.

It wasn't the time of cherry blossom but believe me,I see trees of them all around.I take a deep breath with my eyes closed,inhaling the scent of the city and the flowers.It is really a pleasant side to see and I didn't even notice when the train left behind me.

I take a few steps and keep my suitcase and other luggage close to me and start admiring the trees.Flowers were already full and some of them were falling, making the environment more beautiful and romantic.The sky was nice too,all blue.

Dear environment,don't be so romantic.I'm still single

I silently laugh at my foolish lame joke and again start admiring my surroundings.There were barely people around only some old men who must have came for a walk as it was almost noon.They were laughing and chatting freely.

The other people of my clan were already separated and I can see their back views already.However,I decide to stay a little longer.

A smile automatically forms on my lips and I start to lead forward as I can't forever stay here.While walking and glancing around I take out the map of the city which was given to me.The structure of the city was there and I can't think about living here without it.

I was still at one corner of the city.To reach the centre, I need to take to the left according to the map.

I begin to walk as the directions showed in the big map.The house we rented was far away from here.So I must take a transport or something like that.

After walking for some minutes,I notice the change of weather so suddenly.The weather wasn't so good and it felt like a storm was going to occur.My heart unconsciously skips a beat thinking about the dangers which could happen.

Stay cool,Y/N.You are strong.

I stand beside the main road while waiting for atleast a taxi to appear.But none came,only a few private shining cars which looked really expensive.There were barely some people and my team mates must have already left.My mind gets clouded with nervousness and anxiety.

Still seeing no hope,I start walking.While walking at a distant,I hear people's yelling and roars.My forhead being crunched,I start to think whether I should go or not.

But being the curious person ever I am,my feet automatically drags me near to the noises.I stop my feet as I see people talking and arguing loudly with each other.I frown.What's with the arguing?

It felt like they were all talking about the same topic but the topic was unknown to me.Suddenly they all stop in unison and the whole atmosphere quiet down,making me curious more.Moreover they all were staring at something particular,more accurately behind me.

My heart began to beat fastly as I hear clear footsteps behind me,I had the urge to look back but my mind was blank.

I need to get out of here